Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I got back home from Derion’s house. I enjoyed myself as always. Only Saturday and some of Sunday. Friday was not very well. All the pain crept inside me as I walked inside. I turned to blow Derion a kiss. I shut the door and two hands covered my mouth and my wrapped around my waist. That person dragged me from the foyer to the hallway, and threw me on the floor. What the hell is he doing home so early?

“Daddy get off me. Daddy stop, please. Please stop daddy.” I pleaded. He hit me in the face twice. Then he punched me causing blood to occur. He got up and kicked me in my side. I curled up crying and screaming.

“Momma” I yelled, but there was no answer.

“You’re momma isn’t here,” he demanded. “I told you what I would do if you opened your mouth didn’t I” he slapped me. His rape turned to abuse. I thought I was going to die once he started to beat me. I had no energy to get up, talk, nor open my eyes. But I did see when he unbuckled his belt. I backed up, repeating the words no, not again. Of course, he did not listen. My phone rang. It was a certain type of ringtone. Sierra was calling. He pulled up my skirt; push my panties to the side, and entered me once again for the lifetime. He put his hand around my neck and banged away. I tried pushing him off me, but he is too strong. However, he is a weak motherfucker because of what he does. After he was done with me, I pulled myself to my room, using the floor as support. I got in the tub and ran warm water onto me.

God help me. What did I do to deserve this? If there is a god, because I believe, then why aren’t you helping me? Can’t you see that I am in pain? What, do you care that my daddy is doing this to me? I need you god, please help me. I cannot stay here. Help me, help me, help god.”

*At school*

I walked the hallway. It felt like every eye was one me. That every person in the school was talking about me. As I continue to, I see Sierra and Monica. I have not talked to them the whole weekend. I guess they felt left out. They walked up to hugging me.

“What’s going on girl, we missed you.” Mo said to me

“Yeah we did, and I called you so many times.” Sierra said. I had no response to them. I just shut them out. There is too much too say, and too much to explain and just too much listen. They went on and on and on. That is all they know how to do. I felt dizzy, like I was going to pass out. Then I saw the nearest trashcan. I ran to it, and I threw up, followed by passing out.