Chapter 4

Derion insisted that I come over today. But I refused. Greyson was not going to be home this evening, so I went straight home. Once I got inside, my mom called out.
"Grey, is that you?"
"Yes momma its me." I said while walking to the kitchen where she was. She was by the stove stirring something that smelt so good in the pot.
"How was school babydoll?" she asked.
"Good like always and then boring" I sat my bag on the table and the pregnancy test from earlier fell out. I hurried up and grabbed before she turned around to see it.
"What the hell is wrong with you girl?"
"huh? You said something?" I asked.
"You heard me." she replied.
"Ummm, nothing" I quickly said then I grabbed my booksack of the table and went upstairs to my room.

I changed into some more comfortable clothes. I did geometry homework. It took me about thirty minutes to finished the whole thing.
"Grey, I'm going to the store right quick." she yelled at me from downstairs.
"Okay" I wasn't really paying attention to her. I heard the door close. Then my mind got right. "no no no, momma wait." I said to myself, but as soon as I got outside she pulled off. I stood there for two minutes and thats when I saw my dads car down the street. I sprinted my  ass in that house locked the door. I ran supa fast to my room. I made my bed I hid my booksack in my closet. I straightened my room up so it'll look like I never came home yet. I opened my window and climbed on top of the roof part that was connected and I hid there.
I knew he was looking for me. He came into my room and checked. I peeked inside and he was looking underneath my bed. Then he got up and paused. I closed my eyes shut, hoping he wont' find me. Then all of a sudden, I felt hands pull me in. 
"Stop daddy put me down." I yelled and screamed from the top of my lungs. "Daddy don't do this to me, daddy please."
"Shut up, your sixteen now you should be able to take it." he yelled at me. then when I kept moving he placed his hand around my neck. "You move one more time and I swear ima make you put your lips on my good magic stick, now SHUT UP." he pulled my shorts down any rammed into me. He got his treasure from the chest. He started making all these moaning noises and then after he was done he didn't pull out. He always pulled out before he released or he'd hold it in, but this time was different. As the tears streamed down my face, even more strolled down.
" Greyson, Grey, I'm back." my mom said as she came inside.
"Don't say a word" he instructed me while pointing his finger at me. He left my rooms with the door opened. He met my mom in the hallway. I got up and walked slowly to my door.
"Hey baby, I missed you." he filled my moms head with that dumb ass comment. She said the same thing back to him. They were hugging in the hallway. He acted as if he was dancing, so my mommas back was towards me. He also was singing this song, this freaky song to her while looking at me. He blew me a silent kiss, and I closed my door slowly.