Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I was watching Sierra talk a whole in my ear. I zoomed her out though. I called her over to tell her whats up with Mo, but she doesn’t want to shut up.

“Um Sierra, my turn now.” I interrupted.

“Sorry, but I was serious.” Oh, blah, blah, blah.

“I needed to tell you what I found out.”

“What? Is she alright.” She sounded worried.

“My dad did something to her.”

“What you mean?” she said.

“My dad touched her.” She hopped of the couch.

“No fucking way.”

“Yes, way and would you be quiet.” I whispered. She had nothing to say. Her hands covered her mouth as her eyes watered. “But don’t say anything, and I have to tell you something.”

She sniffled. “Yeah.”
“My dad did the same thing to me eversince I was 10.” I stared deep into her eyes.

She commented. She put her hand on her head. She shook her head. “Is that his baby?”

“I don’t know.”

“I wonder why you didn’t want us to come over  anymore.” She got up and embraced me with a hug. “ im sorry Grey.”

“its oaky.” I said

 “Why didn’t you tell  me before.” She asked. To be honest I was tired of this question. I spilled the beans to her. Word for word.

Monica came over a few hours after two and we all hung out like old times. We were having a slumber party. There were lots of food. I ate a lot. I felt Desiree move.Only 7 more days left. Monica and Sierra touched my stomach getting all excited. They were even fussing about who was gonna be the god mamma. i told them they both were. We also had girl talk in the den, watched movies, and told other secrets that has been kept. Derion came down to join us but we told him he had to go. GIRLS ONLY!