Ch. 2

Harry's POV

I wake up and Alfie is not there, I get up and get dressed, I then go into the bathroom and turn on the shower, while that is heating up I just scroll trough my twitter, I see pictures and stuff from last night all over my timeline, last night would have been a lot off fun, I see a tweet from Simon

@Miniminter Tweet me some fun would you rather's that we could do in real life.

I guess They had fun filming, I did not know they were going to film, I guess that was on the spot thing

"Alfie are you here?" I call out after I get out off the shower but there is no response. I always feel better after I take a shower, like the pain just get washed off me. It feels nice. 

I walk into the kitchen, there is no one there and no one in the living room, I sigh in relive, after last night's drama I really do not want to talk to Alfie, I hate when he does this to me, this is happening more and more and I don't really know what I should do, I can't talk to him about it as he turns it around somehow and it's all my fault anyway, so I don't even bother, I can't talk to my friends as I don't want Alfie to think that I'm cheating on him, It is always so much drama around him and he picks a fight with me over everything, I don't want to argue with him anymore. I'm getting so sick off fighting him, there is no point in it. 

Then I get a text from Vikk

Vikk

OK to film today yeah?

Harry

Yeah, I can be over in about an hour, is that OK?

Vikk

Yeah, looking forward to it :)

Harry

Me to, see you then :D

I smile and then start to get my things together, I get dressed in my Sidemen jumper and some sweet pants, I then text Alfie to tell him that I was going to film with Vikk at the Sidemen house.

Harry

Going to film with Vikk, will be back around 6-7, Love you

Alfie

I thought we are going over there together?

Harry

You are not here, Vikk wants to film now

Alfie

You just don't want me there, you never want me to hang out with your friends

Harry

Just come over there then, stop this drama.

I just sigh, shaking my head, I'm not going tolet him get me down right now, I'm going to film with Vikk and he just needs toget over it, I have told him where I am and when I will probably be back homeagain, he does not need to know more, He knows that he can come over there, I'mnot going to wait around and be late there again, he always makes us latewhenever I need to go somewhere, but if I'm late and he needs to somewhere allhell brakes lose, I just don't get it. Why is he acting like this, he was notlike this when we got together, he was fun and was always up to doing thingswith me and my friends, now he barely wants me to see them, I'm not allowed tospend the night there, I'm not allowed to go there alone. It's like he does notwant me to see them and that is really pissing me off. I then head off to the Sidemen house. Ready to have some fun filming with Vikk.