Ch. 33

Harry's POV

"well that is where you are wrong!" Simon yelled out, shit he was going to tell Alfie that we were dating now, I don't want him to know about us, that would just confirm to Alfie that he had been right about me all along, I was a slut. I just grab on to Simon and attempt to tell him to not say anything, but he is to angry to even listen to me right now, and when Simon get's angry, he tends to say everything that he is thinking, no matter how bad it is.

"right, he has found someone else" Alfie laughs in my face as I hide behind Simon

"yeah, and that someone finally treats him like he deserves, and does not hurt him" Simon spits back 

"sometimes he just needed to be punished, you were never a good boyfriend where you Harry, you are too much off a wimp, and you could never do anything right, you know that don't you, who the hell would even try to date you, you are the reason that my life went down the drain, you are the reason that I can't get a job or anything, this is all on you and I hope you are happy that you have ruined me life"

"No" I speek up

"what do you mean NO, don't you dare speak to me" Alfie tells me as he comes closer to me

"I mean NO, it's not my fault that you are crazy, it's not my fault that you pushed my down the stairs, and it's not my fault that you broke my arm again at the hospital, and it's not my fault that you stabbed Simon, that is all on you and you need to take responsibility for your own actions, now me and my boyfriend Simon are going home and you will just walk away and leave us alone, how about that?" I ask, and Simon just stares at me in shock, He was not expecting me to say anything. 

"I always knew that you were cheating on me, I FUCKING KNEW IT, YOU LITTLE SLUT" Alfie screams at me as he manages to reach for me hand and then he throws me on the ground

"ALFIE STOP" Joe yells at him as he drags him off before he can do anything to me, I just stand up again, a bit shaken but there is nothing wrong with me. 

"babe, are you OK?" Simon asks me and I just nod as we see Alfie getting dragged away by both Joe and Marcus. 

"You will get yours Harry Lewis, you will get everything that you deserve" I hear Alfie say and I just look up to Simon as he gives me a hug and then he yells back

"HE WILL GET THE HOLE WORLD, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE DESERVES" 

"let's just see about that!" I hear him mutter as he gives me an evil eye, now I defiantly don't feel safe.