Ch. 25

Harry's POV

It was the last day, Alfie might be going to jail today, It has been 8 days in the courtroom, every day, all day, I don't understand why these things take this long, there were a lot off people there to defend Alfie and talk about him and confess to his character, but then again there were so many people there to speak up for me. The youtube community was clearly a little split, but most off the youtuber's that did not personally know me or Alfie had not said anything about the situation as they are afraid off the backlash if I would be lying, or if they would back Alfie and then they would look like assholes that stand for abuse. there are no winners in this case, me as a victim will not go from this unharmed, I still can't use my arm, and I will need rehab so I can get use it fully again. Alfie is most likely going to jail, and he lost his career as well. 

"the defendant please rise" I hear the judge say to Alfie as she is going to ask the jury to read out the verdict. I just look down to the floor, I'm not ready for this. 

"have the jury come to a decision"

"we have your honor"

"And do you all agree?"

"Yes your honor"

"we find the defendant. Guilty off all charges" they say and I look up and at Simon who is smiling. 

"we won Harry, you are free" he whispers and hugs me, but now I see his family, his mom has broken down and she and his sister are crying, hugging Alfie

"then why do I feel like shit" I whisper back as I point over to his family

"that is not your fault, I feel bad for them to, but Alfie can't get away with what he did, imagine if he had killed me, or you, then this would be my family, or your's" he tells me

"yeah, you are right, but I feel so bad for his mom, she is so lovely and has been nothing but good to me"

"and that is what makes you a good human being, you should never feel good about hurting others, even if it was not your intention in the first place, but you need to remember, that Alfie did this to his family, he chose to hurt you, he chose to brake in to our house, and he chose to stab me, he himself hurt his family, you did not" Simon tells me as he hugs me tight as I brake down in his arms. Then we walk out off the courtroom.

As we are walking to our car, I hear someone shout out my name, I turn around and there are so many camera's in my face, well I guess this is going on the news, well I can't say I'm surprised, Alfie is the first youtuber that goes to jail. at least I don't know off any others. I can feel Simon grab my hand and he puts his arm over me and get's me in to the car. I just brake down again as we get into the car, I just want this to be over.