Ch. 31

Harry's POV

Today is the day, Alfie is getting out at 12pm. I'm so nervous, I don't think he will come here, but I just can't shake that from my head, I think he will come over here sometime, and if he does I hope he is just here to apologize to me, for what he did. But this is Alfie that we are talking about, he will try to make me the bad guy again, like he always did. this time I was not going to get sucked in, but then again it might not even come to that, all I could do was wait and see. But that was proving to be very difficult. 

"let's just go somewhere, let's do something fun" Simon tells me as I'm just sitting on the sofa cuddled up to a pillow and a blanket, I don't really want to move. 

"I'm not in the mood"

"babe, I know you are not, that is why it's good for you, you need to do something to keep your mind off what is happening in your head"

"I'm just so nervous"

"I know, all the more reason to come with me and just do something, it will do you good, I'm sure off it"

"OK, what do you have in mind?" I ask 

"I'm thinking Thorpe Park or something, we could go just the two off us, and we could also take the others with us, I think everyone needs a little pick me up today"

"have you asked the others?" I ask him as I stand up from the sofa and Simon smiles at me, happy that I actually stood up 

"No, I wanted to see what you wanted to do first, do you want to go just us or everyone"

"I think I just want to be with you right now, the guys have been amazing to me, but I think I only want you today"

"then we go, just us two" Simon said as he walked over to me and pulled me into a massive hug, His hugs could take all my worries away for a little bit, I feel so safe in his arms. 

"how go get dressed and let's go, it takes a while to drive there" Simon smiles as he kisses the top off my forehead, I just hug him one more time, just because I did not want to let him go, I never want lose him, I don't think I would handle it, he is my everything.