Ch. 18

Harry's POV

Simon is coming home today, He has been in the hospital for 5 days now, he is getting back on his feet, but he is not allowed to do anything. I'm not allowed to do much either so everything falls on Josh, JJ and Vikk around the house. 

"here sit down on the sofa" I hear Josh say as he leads Simon into the living room

"thanks man" he tells Josh, I can see that he is in so much pain and I feel so bad, everyone keeps telling me that this is not my fault, and I know that's probably true, but I just can't help it, I can't help but to feel like I am to blame for everything that happened. Simon almost died, he could have died. Lucky for him that Alfie just stabbed blindly and missed pretty much every single important organ. 

"how are you?" I ask awkwardly 

"I'm getting there" he tells me as he smiles, I hate that he is so nice to me about this, I don't want to be yelled at, but I feel like I need to get yelled at. My brain I swear to god. 

"are you sure?" I ask again

"Harry, listen, I don't blame you at all, I know you don't believe that, but trust me when I tell you that no one here blames you for any off this, this is all on Alfie not you." Simon tells me as I look down to the floor, I can feel that the tears are about to brake free any moment now, I don't want to cry, I need to stop, I don't need to cry. I need to go, I can't be here any more, all I do is get everyone hurt, no one else needs to get hurt because off me. I then stand up slowly and walk upstairs to the bedroom that I'm staying in and I start to pack my bags. 

"Harry?" Josh asks me as he walks in to my room, I've packed most off my things into my bag and I'm getting ready to stand up and leave.

"this is for the best" I mutter to him as I attempt to continue packing

"what is?" Josh asks me 

"I think I should just go, I don't want everyone getting hurt because off me"

"Harry, stop" Josh tells me as he takes my good hand

"why?"

"no one here blames you, why do you?"

"because I should have just gone with him, we were happy once, we could be again"

"are you thinking about going back to him?" Josh asks and I can see the shock in his facial expression

"maybe that would be for the best"

"No, you will get hurt and I'm not going to let him hurt you again, you are way to important to us"

"I'm the irrelevant Sidemen Josh, no one wants me around"

"Simon does, Vikk does, JJ does and I do"Josh tells me as he manages to sit me down on the bed. 

"tell me what you need"

"right now I need a hug" I tell him as Josh just smiles and gives me the biggest hug,