Chapter Thirteen.

(A/N: There will be a mention of BvS, I loved the movie so don't think I hate it hahaha.)

«Yeah I've been feeling everything. From hate to love. From love to lust. From lust to truth. I guess that's how I know you.» 

---

She stared at Antonio from her spot in the kitchen, narrowed eyes and a huge suspicious growing in her insides. He sat a Patrón bottle and six shot glasses in the center table right in front of the television, she gasped. Her eyes traveled to his companion –or their companion, after all, it was supposed to be both of them the ones hosting this ridiculous reunion. Isco and Elena were sitting in the sofa where she usually slept; God please help me so these two won't make something inappropriate in my sofa-bed. Saúl sat in the medium-sized sofa in the right and Antoine in the left one. They were talking about wanting to have another final like in Lisbon; she was barely paying attention to their conversation as her mind set up fifty ways to kill Antonio.

The aforementioned –or better known from now on as Pluto, lord of the underworld– said what seemed to be a joke before walking towards Alexandra. Saying she murdered him with her eyes would be low description, she wanted him down where Antonio belonged: in hell.

"Stop with the frowning, you'll get olde–"

"What are you doing?" She cut him off. "Why did you bring Antoine, a tequila bottle and me to the same room?" Suspicion filled her voice. Antonio raised his hands in an act of innocence; innocent, yeah. "I know you Antonio Montes, don't try to manipulate me or I'll go door by door telling all the hot girls from this building that you bat for the other team" She threatened pointing with her forefinger.

"I want to prove something" He said as relaxed as a yoga instructor. "I want to know what happens when you two have alcohol in your systems. I seriously got tired of watching that poor French man trying to get into you"

"I thought we already knew what happened when I had alcohol in my system. Last time I abandoned him to go and dance with James fucking Rodríguez, do you need anything else to secure this is a bad, bad idea?" That didn't make her feel proud. Even though she managed to fancy a Real Madrid player; it was still an awful memory.

"That night you were the only one tipsy, he was sober, and it doesn't count. Plus, you were a newbie back then, now you guys have come from a long way" He was still so chill about the situation when Alexandra was in the edge to freak-out. "Look Alex, nobody is going to force you to anything. We're just a group of friends hanging and drinking, whatever happens in this apartment, stays in this apartment" It doesn't even work with Vegas, how is it going to work here?

Alexandra didn't say a word and just walked away, a weary sigh escaping from her lips. She put a water bottle in the center table in case someone needed some and sat next to Antoine in the medium-sized sofa at the left side. He flashed her a smile that she obviously returned before going back to the group of people. Antonio came back from the kitchen with the salt and the lemon wedges and settled the things down in the table.

"So are we just going to drink the tequila and pretend we're sober?" Elena slowly said.

"God no, I have a drinking game" Antonio pursed his lips in a playful smile, directing his eyes to Alexandra. Of course Lucifer has a drinking game.

"Like truth or dare or never have I ever?" Saúl questioned, one of his eyebrows up in confusion.

"No tío, but if you guys want to do that after my game, I ain't saying no" Of course he wasn't. "I just got the ultimate edition of Batman v Superman, so our little game will consist in taking a shot every time Batman gets super emotional about his dead parents, which by the way, spoiler alert: is the entire movie" He comically said. It was true though.