Chapter Fifteen.

«Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars, I wanna die in your arms. Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark. I'm gonna give you my heart.»  

---

Alexandra rolled her eyes when she saw the name on the letter sealed with a painted kiss. Her duty was organize the fan-mail and it was the worst thing in the world. She organized each letter and gift according to the player; Pablo hated her, she knew that because the bastard sent her to do this boring task instead of leaving her downstairs in the field area. Of course Alexandra was aware that he only did that because he believed she had something going on with Antoine or Saúl. Maybe it was half true.

Her phone buzzed and she immediately took it, everything that could save her from doing the most boring task in the world was welcome.

Frenchie:
Where are you? Koke needs your help with something and I need you

Frenchie:
I need you for something too* sorry, my phone sent it wrong

A snort came out of her mouth. Ever since she decided to accept she had feelings for him, he was the one avoiding the topic. Not that it should have bothered her, to be honest it kind of made the things easier for Alexandra because she was taking it as a sign that they couldn't be anything more than friends, but it also annoyed her. She thought that after all the signals Antoine gave her and with all the things their friends told her about how he apparently felt about her, telling him her feelings would be a lot easier; it turns out that it was not.

I'm in the deposit zone, come if you want, she typed and pressed the send button.

After a few seconds the phone buzzed again.

Frenchie:
On our way ;)

Did he just send a wink? Her brows went down as she stared at the shiny screen.

Alexandra continued throwing letters and other things in the designated boxes until she heard banter coming from the hall. It wasn't really a secret that the two noisy persons who were walking towards her were Antoine and Koke.

She even heard Koke making a joke about Simeone –and of course Antoine laughing extremely hard about it. It wasn't even that good.

When the deposit door opened, she lifted her head and saw Antoine and Koke poking their heads, as if asking for permission.

"You guys know you can come in, right?" She raised both eyebrows. The football players looked at each other and entered the room. Antoine grinned, glaring at Alexandra sitting on the floor, surrounded by packages.

"What are you doing?" Koke scanned the fan-mail with his eyes.

"Having a drink" Alexandra batted her eyelashes to them. Koke narrowed his eyes and Antoine let out a strange sound that was supposed to be a laugh. "Organizing the fan-mail. You guys receive so many things, ugh" She threw another letter into Juanfran's box.

"Is that letter sealed with a kiss?" Antoine pointed at the letter next to his box. Alexandra briefly glanced to it.

"Yes, it's for you" She put the letter into his box.

"That's so cool, Fernando is the one who always gets those kinds of letters" He said, clearly excited.

"Yeah, whatever. What do you guys need from me?" She wearily sighed and took another envelope from the pile of packages.

"I need your help with something" Koke scratched the back of his head, looking obviously nervous. Alexandra looked at him expectantly. "My–well, I'm planning on asking Roberta to marry me and I need you to help me pick the ring. Antoine said you were good with those things"