Where in Chicago | Extra One Shot

A/N: THIS CAME TO MY MIND AT 3AM AND I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WRINTING IT. OH GOD, SOMEONE STOP ME FROM WRITING THESE TWO. 

-

In which Antoine Griezmann meets Alexandra's parents and a few more things. 

---

«Bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Chicago.»  

---

Sinatra said: Chicago, the town that Billy Sunday could not shut down. Alexandra in other hand would probably say: Chicago, the town where rich assholes reunite to show off how much money they have. Oh Chicago, I missed this life.

Oh crap, she did miss Chicago and all the benefits and disadvantages that came along with being there. From Wrigley Field –aka her second home– to the Cloud Gate or The Bean for others. She even missed United Center even if she wasn't the biggest basketball fan of all times.

Note: Antoine did drag her there the moment they stepped out of Chicago's airport. Ugh, he's such a Bulls fan.

So yeah, the moment Antoine Griezmann proposed a trip to Chicago just because they could, Alexandra doubted a bit but then he started to send emojis multiple times begging her to go and she gave up. What could go wrong?

Oh yes, The Westorn family.

Everything was going okay. She gave Antoine a tour around the city –and embarrassingly got lost with him a couple of times, not her fault though. Alexandra did tell him she wasn't familiar with that part of the town but he insisted on going. They ate the so popular Chicago pizza, went to a Bulls against Cavaliers game and to a Cubs against the Cincinnati Reds game too. Both were happy until she received the text.

The text where her mother invited them to the social event she was holding in the Westorn house that weekend. Alexandra was a bag of nerves and Antoine was the closest thing to almost shitting on his pants because he was going to meet her family. Alexandra Westorn's family.

Fuck, Emiliano Westorn who does not like athletes at all.

Oh shit.

He was probably internally screaming and she knew it.

"Oh my God, are you sweating?" She raised their hands in front of her face while they waited for someone to open the door.

"What? No! You are sweating!" Antoine defensively said and darted his eyes from left to right. "You didn't tell me your father was Bruce fucking Wayne Alex" Back when she said she was rich, he imagined she was normal rich not utterly rich. So utterly rich that they were dressed in a fancy dress and a tuxedo. He didn't know what kind of social event Alexandra's mother was holding that night.

"Dude I wish" She nervously chuckled. Antoine was aware that she was as terrified as him –okay, maybe he was a bit more terrified than her. "Imagine all the cool crap I'd have if my father was remotely similar to Bruce Wayne"

Antoine was about to answer her with a 'well, you kind of lived like a Wayne here' but the door opening interrupted him. A man in his mid-thirties opened the door and immediately showed surprise when he saw who the newcomers were.

"Miss Alexandra?" Alex awkwardly waved her hand at him. His eyes then fell on Antoine. "Long time no see one of my favorite members of the Westorn family" What the fuck? Is he flirting with her? I am right here in front of you holding Alexandra's hand amigo! Antoine slightly frowned.