Chapter Twenty Two.

«Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right we fuck for life, on and on and on.»  

---

The Devil (doesn't) wear Prada:
You're into the list for Milan. Diego Simeone especially asked for your presence.

The corners of her mouth lifted in a self-sufficient smile. She could feel Pablo's look of annoyance through his text. He obviously expected Antoine or any of the other players to ask for her to be included on the list; he didn't know Simeone was going to be the one asking for her to be included –neither did her but hey, thanks boss.

"Look at this" She raised her phone in front of Antoine's eyes. He stopped cooking to look at what she was showing him.

"The Devil parenthesis doesn't parenthesis wear Prada?" He comically read Pablo's contact name. Because yes, she changed him from Joffrey to The Devil (doesn't) wear Prada. Pablo was exactly like Miranda Priestly; except he wasn't as fashionable, popular and wealthy as her; he was just as annoying and demanding.

"Not the contact name, the text Anto!" She complained.

He chuckled but did as she said and read the text. Both of his eyebrows went up in surprise as he read his boss asked for her to be on the list. "He must really believe you are my luck charm. And think that he was about to betray our relationship when he found out"

"He never said that" She pulled away the phone from his eyes. "He did say that if you lowered your performance there were going to be problems"

"And it never happened so trouble in paradise isn't an option. Do you like cumin?" She made a noise in agreement. He eyed her and spotted her writing on her phone, he knew what she was doing. "Are you tweeting you're going to Milan?"

"Obviously, I want to make people jealous" She said with the duh tone. Alexandra glared at him over her lashes and smiled. "You look so adorable with that apron. I want to kiss you and keep you inside my pocket forever"

"You can do one of those, I won't get mad" Clearly you won't.

She pressed her chest to his back and wrapped her arms around his waist. Alexandra's cheek pressed against his back. He smells so, so, so good. She squeezed his body to his even harder and he softly chuckled. The feeling of having her so close to him wasn't really helping him to concentrate on the cooking.

"Uh Alex, are you too hungry or we can delay this cooking thing for a bit to make other more enjoyable activities?" He actually sounded innocent.

Alexandra suppressed her laugh and let go of him. "But food" She pleaded.

He placed the spoon on his hands in a pan and turned to see her. She was giving him The Westorn Pleading Face –which was basically batting her eyelashes innocently and smile like Goldilocks. "But sex" Alexandra knew he was about to pout.

And he's pouting. Sex or food. The hardest decision after Han Solo or Indiana Jones. Sex or food. Antoine's soft lips or food. Antoine naked or food.

"Sex, definitely sex" She firmly said.

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, Antoine softly pushed their bodies to the counter. He was about to bent down his face and kiss her but she stopped him, placing a forefinger over his lips.

"The apron kind of turns me on" By her tone, he knew she was teasing with him.

"The apron is not going away then"