Chapter 1 - Sep 17, 2020

They didn't know why they were being called into the office, and they sure as hell didn't know it was all 5 of the torn apart squad. Alex, Eternity, Angelina, Kiki, and finally, Andrew.

"Of course you're late. That's like your thing, right ?" Kiki said scornfully.

"If your going to prison, it's not in here. For future reference, orange isn't your color." Andrew shot back.

She pursed her lips, as her prominent cheeks lit up fiery red.

"Ah, the married couple. Didn't we all miss your bickering, glad you both lived to scream at each other another day." Angelina rolled her eyes.

"Mind your business, no one invited you into this one way conversation." Kiki growled.

"Wouldn't it be a two way conversation ? Shit, aren't you supposed to be the smart one ?" Angelina challenged.

"Ah I definitely missed you assholes. To think I thought life was better off without you." Alex said grimly.

"Woah. Alex. Your hair...its so healthy, you finally stopped your phase of dying it." Eternity smirked.

"Now, now, children. Why don't we all have a seat and we'll talk ?" The principle said. (Mrs. Carrie)

Andrew gestured to a seat for Kiki to sit down who took it and mockingly thanked him. We all sat down except Andrew who leaned against a bookshelf with his arms crossed. They all shifted uncomfortably.

"I really wish we could of all joined here on a happier occasion..." Mrs. Carrie said slowly.

"So why are we here ?" Kiki asked right away.

She looked at Kiki for a brief moment before speaking again, "I'm sure you all know about Coleen Josephs disappearance ?" She asked.

They all exchanged confused glances.

"Yeah... I would think everyone on campus has heard about that." Eternity said quietly.

"Well we wanted to ask you a couple of questions."

"WOAH WOAH WOAH ! Hold on one minute. Do you think we had something to do with that !?" Kiki stood up.

"That isn't what I said. We have just noticed you all knew Coleen in some way-"

"Barely." Kiki interrupted.

"And you 5 are all very close-"

"That's where you are sorely mistaken. We were close. Three years ago. Do you think we like, kidnapped her and are hiding her so you can question us ?" Alex asked.

"We have records of you all hanging out with, or talking to Coleen at least once or twice."

"So ?" Kiki looked at Andrew. "Maybe Coleen was Andrews' fuck buddy and he killed her because she sucks in bed."

"Hilarious. Sorry to break it to you baby girl but I'm still a virgin, I don't stick my dick in places it don't belong. Like in you." Andrew hissed.

Tension rose in the air as the silence echoed.

"Do you have any evidence ?" Angelina asked.

"...no. But-"

"Have you questioned anyone else about this ?"

"Not yet...but-"

"Then we really don't have to be here." Eternity stood.

"My mother will be in touch to sue you." Angelina said.

Then they all walked out to go their separate ways.