Chapter 9 - Monday, Oct 12

-Angelina's POV-

"I hate the coffee here." I complained.

"Then don't order it." Andrew said.

We walked into IHOP for a group breakfast, we all took our seats and ordered drinks.

"You had a chance to pick where we'd go. It's your fault that you said you didn't care. You don't have weight to complain." Eternity said.

I rolled my eyes, I looked at Kiki and Andrew who were holding hands under the table and whispering things in each other's ears. Alex was on Snapchat and Et was listening to music.

"Kiki is that you?" Some girl said.

"Sorry do I know you?" Kiki asked politely.

"I'm hurt! It's Mimi." The girl said.

"Mimi? You look so different." Kiki stood to hug her.

"Your telling me." I said grimly.

Mimi began to compliment Kiki further and my phone buzzed. I looked at it.

Andrew: is this bish flirting? Or What?

I snickered, Alex cleared her throat aimlessly.

"Kiki, baby, we need to order." Andrew said softly.

She looked at him with an uncertain expression, then turned back to Mimi.

"Want to join us?" She asked.

Andrew almost passed out from shock.

"No, I'm OK. I'm meeting someone. Nice to see you all," Mimi smiled and walked away.

Kiki sat down just when the waiter walked over, not being ready to order, she asked for a couple more minutes, so the waiter walked away.

"If you weren't socializing for hours with that chick; you could of been! Now thanks to you we're all gonna starve because your a self-centered narcissistic bitch." Et growled.

Kiki's eyes narrowed. "Well I still get way more guys then you, so is that really a bad thing?"

"Can't you just get along? Like seriously shut the fuck up." Alex said annoyed.

We all fell silent, ending up ordering a minute later, and much to our surprise, John walks in and goes straight to sit next to Mimi.

"When did those two become friends?" Alex asked.

"He's everywhere," Et said weakly.

######

We all finished eating and paid, and got in our cars. A glimpse caught me off guard, I thought I saw Marcus, I shuddered.