Chapter 8 - Wednesday, Oct 8, 2020

-Kiki's POV-

I flopped on my bed, exhausted from my morning classes. I closed my eyes, then a soft knock jolted me from euphoria. I groaned quietly when my door opened.

"Kiki?" Emma asked.

Maybe if I stay quiet she'll leave. After a second she sat on my bed and poked my butt.

"What!?" I yelled.

She smiled, "How was your day?"

"exhausting. Why? What do you want?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing really... Just a favor. Could you see of Andrew wants to hang out with me this Friday?" She blushed.

I looked at her and blinked.

"I mean...he's single, so am I. so I'm thinking we could..."

I raised my hand. "Please spare me the details of the appending rendezvous with my ex."

"Can't you just be serious?" She glared.

"I guess I can ask." I frowned slightly.

My phone buzzed, it was Andrew.

We need to talk. It's urgent.

#########

I walked to his door and he answered shirtless with sweats on, he moved aside for me.

"So what's urgent?" I asked.

I noticed about 7 cups of coffee on the table, as I sat down on the couch.

"Having people over?"

"No they're all mine, unless you want one?"

"Nah, I'm good. Why coffee? Haven't you been sleeping?" I asked.

He sat down in front of me. "Haven't slept since that party."

A chill ran down my spine. "It was...yeah."

"I've been thinking of you. I can't stop." He looked into my eyes.

"Why?" I was confused.

He sighed and laughed burying his head in his hands. I wanted to hug him and tell him it's okay, but I sat on my hands.

"I wanted to talk to you on Sunday but I didnt- I couldn't." He said ignoring me.

"I-" I began.

"Why didn't you tell me about John, I would of killed him." He clenched his fists.

"No, listen I appreciate you looking after the girls and me once upon a time, but you're free to love another girl." I grimaced.

He winced. "I don't want anyone else. I know you're the one that I want at the end of the day."

I shook my head and stood, "No, I ruined you."

He stood and took my shoulders gently. "I love you Kiki."

I melted and he grabbed my chin to make me look at him. His brown eyes, long eyelashes, the scars, chin dimple, flat nose, everything I adore.

"Let me love you..." He said softly.

He dipped slowly to kiss me, slowly, passionately, gently.

I'm so screwed.

-Angelina's POV-

I got out of my car, and stormed up to his door. He had this coming, definitely not crazy but he pushed me to the brink of world war seventeen.

I unlocked the door and stood in the doorway of his study, watching him text someone, my phone buzzed, he turned.

"Holy shit! Angelina," he breathed. "When did you get here?"

"Just now. We need to talk." I said shortly. "Now."

We walked to the living room, he sat down, while I paced the room hotly.

"Angelina, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Im-No. Let's play a game. Where-No. Hm..." I probably looked insane.

"Angel can you please just sit the fuck down?" He frowned.

"No. Hell no. I want to know what happened that night at the bonfire." I said.

"What are you talking about?" He blinked.

This fucker. "I swear to god. I'm not playing with your ass. Come clean about what you did."

"Come clean about fucking what!? You're acting crazy!" He snapped.

"YOU ALMOST FUCKED MY FRIEND THAT NIGHT!" Calm Angelina...calm...don't kill someone....breathe..."Didn't you?"

"What the hell are you talking about!?" He was appalled.

"I was interrogated for hours, only to hear about your adventures as the manwhore of the party." I chuckled. "You know what? I don't even know why I'm surprised. Ever since I met you, I knew you liked to fuck around. And I still get hurt by your punk ass."

"Get out, I'm over your shit. I've been over your shit. Your worthless and useless. Get the fuck out and never come back." He said.

Tears welled in my eyes, I took his key off my keyring and threw it at him. "You were a waste of my time."