Chapter 32 - March 1

-Kiki's POV-

I walk in, throwing my hair in a bun, I look around for Andrew and Eternity, I see Eternity looking down at the ground. I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up with bloodshot eyes. I grabbed her in a hug.

"Shh...she will be okay. She will be fine. She's gonna make it through this. She's strong." I coo.

"We don't know how long she'd been there like that, Kiki. She could of been there for hours...and the baby..." She sobbed harder.

"The...oh." I stayed quiet as she cried on me, I let her soak my shirt with her tears.

In the corner of my eye i see Andrew talking to a bunch of police officers. I frown, someone wrapped their arms around me and Et, I could tell by the perfume, it was Angelina.

"A-Angel....? You came back?" Et murmurs.

"Of course, I said I would." She says and squeezes us.

We pull away, Et wipes her eyes. Angelina smiles weakly, "how's Alex?"

"In surgery. She...she was just cut open, her guts...we could see her guts, there was blood everywhere..and beside her was.." Et choked back a sob.

"The baby was on the floor beside her, and next to them was Eric." I finish.

"So...did he do it?" Angel asks softly.

"There was a note on top of her, me and Andrew said we would wait until she got out of surgery and for Kiki to get here before we read it." Et hiccups.

We nod. Andrew walks over running his hands through his hair flustered. He sees me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"What did the police want?" Angel asks.

"They were just questioning me about what happened. They seriously tried to charge me for breaking down the door." He rolls his eyes. "But I talked myself out of it."

"Good." I say.

"Guys...?" Et asks quietly.

We look at her and she looks at the ground . "What if she doesn't make it..?"

"She has to make it Eternity. Don't say things like that. Not now." Angel scolds.

####
-Andrew's POV-

Me and Angelina walked away from the two girls, Et was crying again and Kiki was holding her trying to tell her everything was going to be alright. But we all know how bad she was. We couldn't say it without some doubt.

"So you came back...." I say slowly. "Why?"

"I said I would." She says annoyed. "I went for a reason and I came back."

"What was the reason?" I press.

"I had some leads on who the boss might be." She shrugs.

"And you haven't told us!?" I scowled.

"Sorry I didn't bust in saying I got shit about the boss!" She rolls her eyes. "Alex is unconscious undergoing surgery since getting cut open and left to die."

I stayed quiet. "You're right. Well after we read that letter, you gotta tell us."

She nods, "I was planning to."

I rub the back of my neck, "this needs to end soon, we can't keep losing people like this."

"Alex isn't gone. Don't say shit like that." She snaps.

"Angie...what if we lose her...?" I ask seriously.

"I...I don't know." She looks down.

I look over to Kiki and Eternity, they were talking now, sitting in front of each other. I sigh, I hear Angel's stomach growl.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"I was on a plane for like hours." She giggled.

"I'll go get some food for all of us. If there's any news text me." I say.

"Of course." She replies.

####
-Angelina's POV-

I walk back over to the others after Andrew leaves. Kiki looks up at me. "Where's Andrew?"

"He went to get us food. Anything yet?" I ask.

They shake their heads. I sigh and look around. "This is such bullshit. He or she is an asshole."

"No kidding. Like what the fuck do they want!?" Kiki growls.

"What's so important for them to want, to make them kill the entire state of Washington?" I roll my eyes.

"To make us suffer." Eternity mumbled. "When Andrew comes back I'll read the note. Because...we dont know when or if Alex will return from surgery."

We all nod solemnly. Soon enough Andrew walks in with food. We eat, when we finish Eternity takes out the note with shaky hands.

She begins to read, "Dear Alexandria, I don't know if this note will even be read. I...I had to kill you, and the baby, and me. It was the orders. The boss ordered me to do it. I don't want you to be upset about what I did. Because I really did love you. I wish we could of met and grown old together. Part of me wants to say that I hope you make it. But the real me manipulated by the boss says I hope you die. So you'll be safe. Maybe I'll see you in hell. Love, Eric."

I suck in a shaky breath. "Eric was another one of his or her minions."

"So the boss told Eric to meet Alex, make her fall in love, get her pregnant, then kill her, kill the baby, and himself?" Andrew shook his head. "That makes no sense.*

"It actually kind of does." Kiki says. "So his death was ruled as suicide ? Not even the slightest point towards murder?"

Eternity and Andrew both shook their heads. I sigh and stood. "I'm gonna go get my cookies out of the car. I'll be back.

####

I walk to the car quickly, I didn't like being alone in the dark. I was so stressed I couldn't even figure out what key was for my car.

Not that I needed to. A rag was put over my nose and mouth, in seconds the world blurred around me, then went pitch black.

-Eternity's POV-

I go to wash my hands, my phone buzzed angrily. I yawn and look at it. It was a text from an unknown number. I looked at it, I began to sob again.

Angelina knows too much. Looks like you chose who's going to die first.

Boom. This chapter is dedicated to the little cry baby, DorkForStyles love you girly.