Chapter 27 - Jan 30

-Kiki's POV-

I helped zip up Alex's dress, then I squeezed into my heels. "That dress is a little snug now."

"I know, I put on a bit of weight after our week in Oregon." She snaps.

"I wasn't saying anything about that." I defend myself.

"Whatever." She clicked away in her heels down the hallway.

The long past couple of days passed slowly as we dreaded this day. Marcus's funeral, Angelina already had drank a ton of alcohol, and it wasn't even 9 yet. Andrew held her up as she almost hit the concrete as we piled into my car.

"Why do we always drive your car?" Eternity asked.

"We can't fit all of us in trucks, and you rarely like to drive yours." I shrug. "So mine it is."

We stay silent the rest of the drive to the funeral service. Angelina was humming, and rummaging through her purse.

"Angie if you pull a flask out of your purse I swear I will kick your ass and throw it under Kiki's car so she can crush it." Andrew warned.

Angel stuck her tongue out at him and put her purse by her feet. Alex rolled her eyes.

"Can we not go one fucking say without a drunk, a bossy ass, a pissed girl, the one putting everyone in check, and the complainer?" I growl.

"Which one are you? The drunk?" Angel cackled.

"Lord give me strength to not put everyone's life in danger to bitch slap this bitch." I prayed and slowed my breathing.

"Kiki we should get her coffee or something, she can't walk in there like this." Et says.

"I know I know. Fuck," I turn into a Starbucks parking lot and order 6 drinks.

"I don't want coffee." Angel mumbled.

"Then what do you want?" Alex asks.

"Hot chocolate!" She giggles.

"You're acting like a two year old." Et rolls her eyes.

"I'm FRWEE !" She screams holding up two fingers.

We get up to the window, "I'm sorry can i change those two frappes to hot chocolates?"

"Sure you can," the lady smiled.

"What time does the service start?" Andrew asks.

"9;30, it's 9. If we are gonna sober up Angelina, bathe her in perfume we gotta hurry up there." Alex mentions.

"Fuck, I know guys. It's not my fault someone unlocked my liquor cabinet." I glare at Alex through my rear view mirror.

She flipped me off and I hissed. Getting the drinks and paying I put the straws in Angels cup, she sipped it and sat back happily. I sigh as I pull out of the drive thru and make our way to the service.

####

We manage to make it 15 minutes early, Angelina finished her drinks and sat there patting her stomach. I sprayed her with perfume all over. She sneezed.