Chapter 20 - December 15

-Eternity's POV-

"Do we really all have to go? I'm sure she really just wants you there..." I whine.

"We all have to go, it's like the first time she's sang in front of people by herself. Shes gonna need all our support." Andrew growled.

"What are we supposed to wear?" Alex asks.

"Dresses?"

"Haha no, I don't wear dresses. Besides its like -100 degrees outside." I shake my head.

"Wear a long dress, a jacket I don't care, look nice. I don't want Kiki to be pissed off before she goes on stage." He says annoyed.

Me and Alex both sigh. I hung up and grabbed one of my maxi dresses. Grabbing flats and a jacket I walk out the door.

-Andrew's POV-

I walk her in the stadium. Her hand shakes in mine, I squeeze it for reassurance but it doesn't help her much, her eyes were wide with fear.

"Hey, look at me." I grab her chin, "everything will be fine. You'll get up there and sing so amazingly you will get a record deal."

I kiss her forehead, she smiled weakly at me. I went to get in my seat as she walks backstage. Eternity and Alex show up and sit next to me.

"Should we like....film it for Angel?" Alex asked awkwardly.

"Or maybe we could FaceTime her?" I suggest.

"OK, you can do that. I'll film though, for Kiki." Et said.

The lights died down a bit, Angel answered and I told her to be quiet while Kiki's on stage. She nodded. Mrs. Carrie walked on stage.

"Welcome to the December talent show, we are very proud of our students, we all hope you enjoy. First up is..." She says.

####

Mrs. Carrie called Kiki's name, we all sat forward, she stepped up and held the mic with shaky hands.

Music started in the background, the intro began and she started to sing. I couldn't breathe, I never heard her sing before, except in the shower or silly in the car nothing like this, so focused , so raw, so...her.

"We're only getting older baby...and I've been thinking about you lately...does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night, changes?" She sang, and looked at me.

I smile at her. Alex phone dings, I glare at her. She looks down and frowns showing us the text.

It's pretty crazy how fast the night changes into a week in the hospital.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Eternity looked scared.

"Who sent that!?" I hiss.

"It's an unknown number." Alex paled. "Do you think it's...Kiki!"

We look and the lights and music cut up, followed by a scream. Light on the wall shined with a message.

Miss me ?

####
-Angelina's POV-

"Is she gonna be ok?" I ask.

"Yeah she'll be fine, she just needs to stay in the hospital for a while. He injected her with something and its really eating up her body." Alex frowns.

"This sick bastard, I'm gonna come home as soon as I can. I shouldn't of stayed here." I tug my hair.

"It's not like if you were here you could of prevented this." She comforted.

"I know but...I would feel better being there."

She nods. Eternity calls her and she walks into the hospital room. They all looked shocked.

"Fill me in here!" I growl.

Kiki's phone buzzed, Andrew read out the text. "'Two birds, one pissed off person.'"

"I don't get it..." I blink.

"Marissa's dead."