Chapter 3 - Later that day

-Andrew's POV-

We all went to the open gym where I knew Micheal would be with his friends. I saw John too, so I said hi.

"Hey Et." John winked at her. "Kiki. Others."

"With your alien ass." Alex and Angel snickered.

Eternity blushed and Kiki politely nodded. As long as he's not winking at Kiki. Looks like Et still likes John. I rolled my eyes and turned to Micheal.

"Yo, Micheal can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure dude." He gave everyone a once-over, lingering on Kiki. "Sup?"

"Have you been questioned on your girlfriends disappearance?" Angel asked bluntly.

We all looked at her, then back at him, who looked confused.

"You do know she's...missing. Right?" Kiki asked.

He looked at her. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Bullshit." Alex crossed her arms.

"Um, no seriously. I don't." He insisted.

"Coleen isn't your girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Oh her. I mean, I guess she is. I dunno." He shrugged.

"How do you not know if she's your girlfriend or not? Are you stupid or something?" Eternity rolled her eyes.

"No, but we aren't- we haven't dated that long."

"That doesn't change the fact that you both agreed to date. So did you get questioned?" I asked.

"About her disappearance?" I gave him the no shit stare. "No."

"Thanks for wasting our time then." Angelina muttered under her breath.

"Alright then, thanks anyways." I rolled my eyes.

He nodded and walked off. The girls walked to the bathroom and I went to John.

"So anything new?" He asked.

"Not much, I don't know what to do about Kiki..." I sighed.

"Kiki? You still love her?" He asked.

"I never stopped."

"Can't you tell her that? Shit, that used to work back in high school for you two to work out your shit."

I shook my head. "We've fucked each other over a lot. We can't go back to that."

"You guys were the IT couple of the school. You can go back." He insisted.

"You don't even know what happened to make us break up. But you don't want to. I don't want to talk about it either." I shook my head.

"Fine. You're right, you cant just go back to the way you were back in highschool. But that doesn't mean you guys can't work on it." He said.

I looked at him unconvinced. "How?"

-Eternity's POV-

It was just me and Kiki left in the bathroom, Angelina and Alex both left to go get lunch since they were bored.

"So you and John?" She asked.

I laughed, "He's just a good friend. It's still me, myself, and I."

"Ah, threesomes. Great." She said applying more lipstick.

"Ew, Kiki that's disgusting, shut up." I almost threw up. "Anyways, so you and Andrew?"

"No."

"Oh come on! Don't pretend there's nothing going on between you two! You guys love each other still. We all know this." I knit my eyebrows together.

"Hey! Just drop it! I hate him, leave it alone." She said and walked out.

I rolled my eyes and walked out after her.

#####

"Et, how've you been?" John asked.

"I've been OK. You?" I smiled.

"Alright. We should hang out sometime...maybe at my party next Saturday." He got closer.

My breath hitched. "A party? I dunno..."

"Everyone's invited. Kiki and Andrew are already fighting about it." He said pointing.

He was right they were yelling at each other and Kiki looked pissed while Andrew looked deathly calm, dodging her blows.

"What happened now ?"

"Andrew asked her to be his date to the party."

"Oh."

They stopped yelling and just stared at each other. Kiki then proceeded to slap Andrew, who caught her hand, and kissed it. She snatched it away and glared at him. He laughed and walked away.

"See you at seven!"

Kiki pouted and walked out of the gym.

"Damn, I was hoping they'd leave to bang it out." John shook his head.

I laughed and slapped his arm.