Chapter 11 - Saturday, Oct 17

-Kiki's POV-

I stared blankly ahead, nestling deep in blankets, I plead for Andrew to go away, which were disregarded, because he's still here. Since Thursday. He walks in the living room.

"I made you soup." He says.

I stick out my tongue, he comes over to my side. "I get your upset about Alex, but she'll come around."

"We should of let her rot." I snarl.

"You don't mean that..." He sighs. "Is there nothing I can to make you upset?"

I shake my head. He sighs harder this time and sets down the bowl. He takes away the blankets and lays me down on the couch. I ask what he's doing, he doesn't answer.

"What're you doing?" I repeat.

"I'm gonna kiss every inch of your body that has skin on it." He says.

"I'm covered in skin..."

I can see the lust in his eyes, "then it's gonna take me a while."

I blush deeply, as he lifts my shirt over my head. His eyes search my chest, a smile playing on his lips.

He slowly kisses my lips, and traces down my body to the waistline of my pants with his tongue, I sigh and run my fingers through his hair as he murmurs something against my lower stomach, it was blocked out by a door.

"What the hell!?" Emma screams.

I push Andrew off me and grab my shirt off the floor to cover my chest. As she glared at us.

"What, are you guys dating now?" Betrayal thickly coated her voice.

"No we're not." I shake my head.

"Did you even ask him about me? Or was your plan just to sleep around with him and make me look stupid." She asks.

"I'm not sleeping around with him, or sleeping with him at all for that matter. You are the one who's at fault here. You want to date my ex." I yell.

"Yeah, because he's hot, and all you ever do is bitch, moan, and complain about him every single day he's brought up. Sorry if a normal person would register that as you being completely done with him." Tears rolled down her face.

"My mistake. I'm sick of your shit. And I'm sick of you. I'm moving out."

She packed up her things faster then I've ever seen anyone do that.

And left without another word.

-Eternity's POV-

I sigh loudly, not sure what to make of the end of the week results. Alex is pissed at everyone, not that surprising, but I failed an exam I really needed to pass.

John had ultimately complicated my life, but I hadn't heard from him in a while, so I think he has finally given up bothering me. But Marcus and Angelina have become a different problem. Angelina is back to not speaking to me, but Marcus repeatedly tries to get me to pay attention to him, which I happily avoid. I don't care what Kiki and big head are doing.

I almost burst into tears when my doorbell rings. I was brooding and watching Criminal Minds.

I open the door, fully prepared to tell whoever it was to go the fuck away, until I realize who it is.