Chapter 34 - March 24

-Kiki's POV-

I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to lay in bed all day long. But I couldn't, because someone was banging on my door.

I groan and get up to open it, standing there was Andrew. He was all dressed up holding a dozen pink roses.

"Andrew what...?"

"Happy 6 year anniversary." He says.

"Andrew those don't count, we weren't dating." I shake my head.

"I don't care." He pushed past me and sat the roses down on the counter. "I'm taking you on a picnic."

"OK."

I went to take a shower and get dressed. We walked to his car and drove to a little picnic area. He brings out a picnic basket. We sit on the grass and he gets out all the food.

I say nothing. Neither does he. Until he looks at me, "you know Et was lying about Angelina right?"

"Yeah. You know Et left two weeks ago for Miami. To learn what Angelina learned." I say.

He nods. "I didn't know she left but that's understandable I guess."

"It'll end soon." I assure him.

"Yeah..." He looks around. "So what are your plans when life actually goes back to normal?"

"I'll become a doctor, maybe get married, have kids." I shrug.

"That's kind of what I wanted to ask you..." He says digging in his pocket. He brings out a box.

I shake my head, "what are you doing?"

He gets on one knee and looks at me, I stare at him. "Will you marry me?" He opens the box.

I blush, "are you serious? Asking me to marry you with all this happening around us."

"Yup pretty much," he chuckles. "Will you?"

"Of course." I wipe away my tears as he slides the ring on my finger. He kisses the ring.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I say back.

As I go to kiss him my phone rings annoyed. I groan and answer it. "Hello?"

"I need you to listen very carefully. Alex is awake, but don't go and visit her yet. I don't want to draw attention to her because she's supposed to be dead." Et says quietly. "Angelina is going to be brought to the hospital room on April 20, we have to make a game plan."

"What...?" My mind was reeling.

"Angel got to call me and tell me that the boss is planning on finishing his work on April 20, by killing Alex, and Angelina. Then coming after us." Et explains. "We have to have a plan, we have to be ready and I know exactly how. Get Andrew and come over to my apartment."

"When...? When did you get back from Miami!?" I blink.

"Yesterday, now hurry."

-Andrew's POV-

I walk to Et's door and she answered pulling us inside. We walk into her bedroom where papers were strewn around and pictures were hung up.

"Why does this look like a criminal minds episode?" Kiki asks.

"I dunno, anyways, sit." Et says.

We sit on the bed, I look at all the pictures, they were all pictures of people dead.

"All those people are dead. We don't know why Coleen was killed. All the accomplices were killed because they weren't needed anymore, that's what the boss does, he kills them when he doesn't need them." Et says putting together a pile. "He had all of them help him because he threatened their families."

"Sick fuck." I mutter. "What else?"

"He got Emma pregnant...and killed the baby." She said looking at Kiki.

Kiki nods. "I figured."

"So what's this about a plan ?" I ask.

"Angelina had to call me and tell me to meet her on April 20, in Alex's hospital room. News got to him that she's still alive. He's pissed, he wants to end this once in for all." She says. "Angelina says that she will bring some spyware if Kiki can supply the rest. Like bring your laptop and charger and a lot of extension cords, she will bring the cameras."

"What do I bring ?" I ask.

She looks at me. "Guns, a lot of ammo. Get ready. We will meet in her hospital room. Angelina will already be there starting everything. Me and her will stay out while the boss is here and once he arrives you guys will come out with your guns and we will pull ours out."

"Do you think we will have to shoot him ?" Kiki asks frowning.

"I don't know. But we should always be prepared. He's a sadistic murderer. He wants to kill us so we probably will." Et says.

I sigh. "So it's ending..."

"Yep." Et nods.

It's ending....