Chapter 18 - December 7

-Eternity's POV-

I walked into class, sighing at the fact that the classroom was freezing cold just like outside. I would of thought the teachers would heat up their classrooms.

No one was in the classroom except Mimi, I was thankful because she was the person I wanted to talk to.

"Hey Mimi," I smile at her.

"Hi." She says not returning the smile.

"How was your Thanksgiving?" I ask.

"Depressing, surprisingly enough me and my parents were civil for the holiday. Normally we aren't." She said shortly. "I saw you all went to Miami."

"Yeah, that was fun."

"Angelina stayed behind?" She asked.

"Yeah, with everything happening right now...she couldn't take it." I sigh.

She huffed, "yeah you don't have to tell me that."

"Well....I actually wanted to talk to you about that...." She looked at me. "You seemed like decent friends with John...do you know who might of killed him?"

"John had mixed himself in some stupid crazy shit once upon a time..so I really wouldn't know."

"Well do you know what he got mixed up in? Or who with?"

She looked at me critically. "You sure are nosey. But no I don't."

I sigh in defeat. She looked at me again, "You and Your friends really shouldn't be playing investigator. Somethings going down on campus and you need to Try and be as far away as possible."

I nod and class began to fill up. Now my mind was swimming with all the information she probably knew. She probably knew about the boss, and she probably knew that we were being targeted to. She was such a mystery. It pisses me off.

-Kiki's POV-

" I dunno did you talk to her yet ?" I ask Andrew walking away from my car.

"No, but I called Trae and he said he hasn't talked to her either." He said.

"What the fuck?" I roll my eyes. "Shes being ridiculous. What's her problem? Shes the one still in Miami, even though the plan was for her to come home with us."

"Yeah and something is happening with Trae and her. He sounded so done." He says.

I roll my eyes, "come on, he probably just realized she's a bitch and was like 'hell nah fuck that'."

He laughed on the other side, I smile and continue walking to class. He went on about how he was really excited for Christmas, I groan inwardly, it's not that I don't like Christmas I just had bad experiences with it.

"Baby, I gotta go to class. I'll call you after." I say.

"OK, I'll try and figure out what happened with Angel and Trae." He says before hanging up.

I sigh and sit down in my seat, Dominic stared at me, I offer a small smile and look away. I look out of the corner of my eye as he stands up to sit next to me. He says nothing.

"How are you?" I ask gently.

"I'm okay..." He says, his voice cracking. "She was my friend, it's hard."