You Crawl Into The Wrong Bunk

Calum:
Stressing around with your suitcase you tried your best to make the things organized. This was the first day on tour and you needed to pack out everything, preparing for the many more days to come inside this crowded bus. Calum and the boys had already crawled to bed, being so used to this and faster at packing their stuff out. You, on the other hand, were determined to make things organized rather than your lazy boyfriend simply throwing all of his stuff into one messy pile in the closet. It was a satisfied smile that came to your lips when the last piece of clothing was folded out and you backed away from the back area to get into the bunks. Silence was clear so you tried your best not to make any sounds while you crawled into what you assumed to be Calum's bunk. Though your eyes widened when the guy next to you didn't have the usual dark curly locks, the sight of blond strikes making your jaw drop. "Y/N, what a pleasant sight." Michael grinned and turned around while stretching his arms. "Wait, you're in Michael's bunk?" Calum asked from below, clearly not sleeping either. "Cal?" You asked confused, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks while winking over at you. You moved your body so your face was facing downwards, removed the curtain on the bunk below Michael's to see Calum with a confused expression. "I uh, I thought this was your bunk." You grinned and even if his confused expression turned into a huge laughter by your small failure.
Michael:
It was a mix of drunken slurs and giggles that filled the tour bus the second you stepped inside. Your arms were wrapped around Michael's tiredly while the others were in front, already by the bunks and crawling inside. The night had been a blast, you guys heading out for beers at the current place you were visiting on the tour. But one turned into many and now you could barely register what was going on around you. "I need to pee. Just head for bed already." He mumbled into your hair and let go of you to head outside, already knowing that Ash was using the toilet on the bus. You nodded your head agreeing and slurred towards the bunks, expecting Michael's bunk to be on the top. Though when you crawled inside and were met by Calum's face, your eyebrows furrowed and your jaw fell slightly. "Well this isn't Michael's bunk." You commented with wide eyes, and Calum nodded his head agreeing and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "No his is on the other side below Luke's." He grinned and couldn't stop laughing by your puzzled drunken face expression. "How many times is it this week?" He questioned while you crawled out and in the second you did Michael came back from peeing. "You crawled into his bunk again?" he questioned in a laugh and you rolled your eyes drunkenly before crawling into the right bunk, "At least I had a right excuse this this time."