He Works At Disney World AU

Calum (David from Lilo and Stitch):
"Where's Stitch?" Maya practically yelled and dragged you around confused as she had seen Lilo and Agent Pleakley, but Stitch was nowhere in sight. The poor girl was thrilling with anticipation, it was the only reason her parents had paid you to drag her all the way to Disney World! Babysitting did have its benefits at some certain points like today. The sun was shining bright, the place was filled up but that didn't stop Maya from seeing her true childhood Disney idols. "Maya if you look towards the stage isn't that David? The surfer dating Nani?" Her green eyes widened the second she noticed the guy standing on the stage and she hurried towards the scene and took a seat along with the rest of the children sitting with their huge orbs staring at him. You kept yourself a little distant, crossed your arms and watched her with a smile as they watched David grab a flame stick, ready to perform a flame dance just like in the show. You chuckled lightly to yourself and watched as he confidently fired them up, casually swinging the stick around with ease. Everything seemed to go well, until the flame caught his shorts and your eyes widened in shock. "Oh my god." You exclaimed and hurried towards a bucket with water in panic, lifting it up with ease and jumped onto the stage. The guy had noticed his problem as well, jumping around with the flame while trying to stop the fire from burning his skin. Without hesitation you lifted the bucket over his head and drowned him down, the fire extinguished and he was breathing heavily. "Thank you so much." He blushed and ran a hand through his wet hair, drops of water falling down on the stage. You smiled happily at him, grateful of the fact that nothing major happened to him. At least the kids thought it was pure entertainment. "I'm new here and really not good at using these." He apologized and placed the flame stick back on the floor. "It's alright. David from Lilo and Stitch isn't that lucky neither so I guess you fit the role perfectly well." You grinned and placed the bucket down. He laughed loudly in agreement to your words and smiled softly at you. "I'm Calum." He reached his hand forward. "Y/N." You responded smiling, shaking his hand and watching in the corner of your eye Maya finally having light in her eyes, spotting Stitch a little bit further away from the stage. "So I should probably get back to my kid. I'm babysitting today." You pointed over your shoulder and Calum nodded his head understanding, but placed a hand to your shoulder the second you turned around. "Do you mind eating dinner with me tonight? You know, when I'm not wet and wearing some actual clothes." He said almost timid and awkwardly, and it made your cheeks blush a pinkish color. "That sounds nice." You smiled and fumbled with your phone, "Good because I know a great place where they make sushi down where Ariel stays." He joked which made you laugh before you reached out for him to write his number down in your phone list.
Michael (Peter Pan):
Grumbly looking down at your phone with a frown on your face, you checked the messages for a last time with a bit of hope in your veins. None. Not a single text appeared from the guy who was supposed to meet up with you right here at this bench. You had been sitting here for god knows how long, waiting casually and with excitement. Your friend had set you up with this guy and judging from his profile picture on his Facebook, he was handsome. But without any text from him and not calling back you were left alone and confused, clearly stud up by a guy you never got the chance to meet. Awkwardly looking up from your phone you placed it back in your pocket and looked around. You didn't know what to do with yourself. You had paid a shit lot of money to get inside so bailing on everything was a sad option. You were about to leave, stand up from the bench when you noticed someone in the corner of your eye. Turning your head 90 degrees you were met by a pair of green eyes on distance, also known as Peter Pan resting in the grass a bit further away from the bench. He was resting on his tummy with his elbows pressing against the grass and his chin resting on the palms of his hands. You furrowed your eyebrows confused but couldn't hide the smile on your face when he dramatically pretended to be caught at staring at you. Standing up from the bench you swung your bag over your shoulder and turned around ready to leave. Though you didn't get that far when you heard someone behind you, and you glanced over your shoulder to see him interact like you, playing shadow tag. You giggled softly by his cheesiness and walked again, feeling his presence continuing behind you and in the end you decided to turn around. "Oh my god, you caught me!" He said shocking with blush on his cheeks, using his green hat to cover his red face. You giggled and nodded your head, "I did. Hi." You smiled and felt your cheeks rose up just like his. "Hello there. What brings you here all alone?" He placed his fingers on his chin in thought and looked at you with a soft smile. "I got dumped by a boy." Even if you wanted it to sound sad, he only made you smile all over your face and you had to hold in a giggle by the pathetic thing. "Oh, that's no nice. Who wouldn't meet up with you?" He questioned and reached his arm forward. "Come on." He invited and nodded his head down at his arm. "What?" You asked but regardless wrapped your arm around his. "I'll show you the truth of Neverland instead of being dumped by some fool." He said with amazement in his eyes and started to drag you down the streets towards the woods. Your giggle loud in the air and your horrible failure of trying to date soon forgotten by this guy's memorizing smile and every red colorful hair.