He Teaches You How To Kiss

Calum:
"What do you mean?" He asked almost like if you were being ridiculous and grabbed one of the wash cloths to dry off his hands after peeling potatoes. "How can one kiss bad? Unless the person is giving you the blender of course." Your eyes went wide by Calum's statement and you leaned against the fridge with a nervous expression. "You don't give the blender, right Y/N?" He questioned after seconds of noticing your almost frightened form. "I-, I don't know." You mumbled confused and looked down at your feet ashamed. "He said it was okay but I heard him with his friends later on. He said I was a complete mess at it." Calum shook his head disagreeing and placed the wash cloth back on the kitchen counter. "Nonsense." He breathed and headed towards you in three large steps, lifting your chin up to look at him. "Show me what you do." You could barely form a sentence before he placed his lips on top of yours after speaking, his hands coming up to touch your hips firmly. You stood frozen for a few seconds but after adjusting to the feeling of having him so close to you, you relaxed in his touch. He pulled away for a brief moment while trying to catch your breath, "You're fine, Y/N. Just try to relax more." You nodded your head stunned while panting slightly, feeling his body press you against the fridge and his lips finding yours again. "Yes, much better."
Michael:
"Have you-, have you ever been told you were a horrible kisser?" He looked away shortly from focusing on the game in front of him, his fingers still moving on the controller while be bit down on his lip in thought. "No I can't recall that. Maybe once when I was drunk." He shrugged with a sympathetic smile and paused the game in front of him. "Why? Did somebody tell you that you were a horrible kisser?" You bit your lip with a frown and looked down at your lap almost ashamed. A hint of blush was on your cheeks and it was enough for Michael to figure it out. "I don't believe that." He shook his head in disagreement and moved his lips down on yours for one sweet movement. Your eyes widened in surprise and it didn't stop until he moved away with a curious expression on his face. "Try use some tongue." He directed and placed his hand on your cheek to pull you closer. "Just a little bit, wouldn't want me to drown in drool." He whispered while pecking your lips, leaning his head against your forehead with closed eyes. Nodding your head still with surprised eyes you pecked your tongue carefully between your lips and touched his lightly. It wasn't until it became rather passionate that Michael pulled apart with a satisfied smile on his face. "You're not that bad." He giggled and reached out for the controller, "Though you're pretty damn good now thanks to me."