Showering Together

Calum:
Calum squeezed his eyes shut when he moved is face into the running water, his mouth scrunching up by the warmth hitting his skin and letting the shampoo rinse out of his dark hair. He hummed lightly to the tunes of Bring Me The Horizon blasting out from his Apple speaker, mixing of with the sound of water and echoes in the small bathroom. It was past midnight but he honestly didn't care. A nightmare had woken him up, almost drowning the sheets along with sweat dampen his whole body. He needed to rinse everything off, clear his mind for good and enjoy the moment of silence. Showers were one of his favourite things to date, it was the place where he allowed himself to think about his day, whether it was in the morning or late at night. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even register the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing. You sneakily jumped out of your nightgown before opening the curtain, trying your best not to startle him when you placed a hand to his shoulder. "Fuck." He breathed and turned around, his eyes wide but he calmed down by the sight of you. "What are you doing here?" He asked confused, wondering why you weren't sleeping. "You're not that quiet of a person." You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck, squeezing your eyes when his hand found your hips and pulled you into the falling water. "Well I can never complain about being accompanied in the shower." He hummed and kissed your wet hair, letting go to reach behind you and grab the body shampoo. "And you joined at the right time." He grinned and filled his hands with soap. You smiled up at him teasingly, watching him as he rubbed the soap between his hands and started out by your shoulders. He smirked down at you while pressing his chest against yours to come closer. His hands caressed your shoulder blades and your lower back. A teasing smile appeared on his lips and he stuck his tongue out when he came to your ass, letting the soap so it's work. Without warning he came down to your thighs, lifted you up with ease and pressed you against the warm tiles of the shower. "If this happens every time you join my shower our water build will explode."
Michael:
A small squeal filled the bathroom the second Michael pressed you against the cold tiles, his hands roaming your body while his lips were kissing you hungrily. It was a wonder how he had managed to fit the both of you into the small crowded shower and it sure as hell was tight but none of you minded. It was steamy, the water running down on your naked bodies while your hands were tucking in his blond locks. And even though the current situation was so intimate, you couldn't control your giggle every time Michael would try press closer to you, eventually slipping and his whole body jolting by the lack of balance. "Why didn't we just use the bed, would have been much for comfortable." You mumbled against his lips. He moved back and smiled down at you softly with a sentence playing on his tongue. But instead of saying anything he looked down at your body, his eyebrows furrowing. "What?" You asked confused, looked at him odd and noticed his weird stare at you. "This time it's not me." He mentioned and pointed down at your feet, seeing the poodle of water around your feet having the color of brown. "What the hell is this even?" He added and took a step back, his shoulders connecting with the shower curtain. Coloring the shower water only happened when he had strong hair colors in his hair but with the blond locks, nothing made sense in his mind. "You idiot." You cooed and rolled your eyes, "It's my goddamn dry shampoo, Michael. I used it yesterday because I didn't shower. " Michael's face expression changed between confusion, disgust and understanding. "Well that makes more sense. But god, it looks nasty." He commented and scrunched his nose. "Wait, you didn't shower for two days?" He looked up with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes squeezing by the water from the shower head and you scoffed at him, "You didn't shower for a whole week on the last tour after Europe!" Your argument made him widen his eyes and shake his head disagreeing. "You don't have any proof to that." He stated and placed his lips back on yours. "No but I assume you started kissing me to shut up?" You smirked against the kiss and pressed your forehead against. "Maybe." Michael hummed and found your lips against, pressing you against the dampen tiles and lifted your hands above your head.