Chapter Fourteen

Edited 27/6/17

[][][]

Chapter Fourteen 

AVA'S POV:

My eyes fly open at record speed and I launch forward in my bed. Another nightmare. As I sit upright rubbing my temples, I groan at the huge headache accompanying me. What a horrible idea.

Clouds of confusion about last night blankly flash through my mind. The unreadable images of what happened, have yet to be spoken for. I remember walking into the bar with Tommy. The smell, the sight, the taste. Visions of blurry grocery store checkouts flash across my mind. Was I at a grocery store?

I could try to remember more of last night but it only makes my headache larger. Unfortunately to make my headache worse, the loud pelting of rain hits the roof. A dark, cold glow seeps through my curtains. Giving my room a grey colour.

I groan and look at my bedside table to find a tall glass of water and panadol.

Without any further hesitation I launch myself onto the cup and gulp down the panadol. I wait patiently for the 'fast and affective relief' - as told by the informercial surfing the TV lately. 

I lay patiently for the headache to subside, however my nose has other options when a familiar but comforting smell surrounds me. Sniffing closer into my sheets, I gasp.

"There was a boy in my room." I mutter to myself in disbelief. The fresh smell of the boy infects my sheets. Although there is the scary thought of why there was a boy in my room, it is slowly over turned when I lie into the sheets and take in the warmth and comfort of it.

This smell. I love it. It's sensational, wonderful and comforting all in one. It reminds me of the forest. Oak and musky, but also fresh and light. I decide to stop sniffing my sheets in a odd way, and crawl from my bed at the same time my stomach decides to begin the rehearsal of the orchestra. 

Groaning down the stairs, I look for Finn, however he is fished from my mind when I smell pancakes.

I hop and skip towards the kitchen, practically squealing in delight when I open the kitchen door.

"Finn you made pancakes?!" I yell excitedly like a little kid.

"Nope, I did."

Slowly the boy I thought to be Finn on first glance turns around, and I'm met with a wicked smirk and bright blue eyes.

"What are you doing in my house?!" I shout after a moment of staring at him in confusion.

"You don't remember?" He asks, stepping closer to me. His smirk not leaving his face.

What did I do?!

Oh god! No.

Frantically I start pulling at my hair. Checking to make sure my wig is still on.

"Relax your hair looks fine." He replies confusingly, while taking a seat at the counter stool, in front of a delicious plate of pancakes.

"I'll tell you what happened last night, while you eat." He states pushing a different plate in front of the seat beside him.