Chapter 32

Thank you to @KhushiArora3 for the wonderful cover! It looks awesome <3 <3 <3

-

"Okay so I enhanced the audio from the recordings you both got" Finn explains, signalling to Sam and I. The recordings of the conversation Adam, Caleb and Logan had before... well Sam, Tommy and I, went in there shooting down people left, right and center.

We are currently in the meeting room. Only Tommy, Sam, Finn and I. It's now Sunday night and I have been giving Caleb the silent treatment since Friday. I've already forgiven him, but I thought I would annoy him for a little longer.

However what we are about to listen to, can determine how I feel about Caleb.

"This is what I got.." Finn presses play, and the raspy sound of the music from the bar fills the meeting room.

"Tell him I won't do it"  Caleb's voice comes first and I freeze.

"You have to do it, or he will kill your little girlfriend" Logan's voice replies to Caleb. I sit back in my seat. What girlfriend?

"You Ava" Tommy says in a duh tone, nudging my side.

"Did I say that out loud?"

All 3 boys reply at the same time "Yep"

I look down and feel my cheeks warm up. But they cool off just as quickly when I realize what Logan had said.

"How long do I have to decide?"  Caleb replies in the audio.

"You should have decided today" Logan snaps.

"Yes well I need more than a week to spend with Ava, because I doubt she would want to be with anyone who is in a gang."  Caleb snaps back. Is Caleb seriously going to give himself to the gang, to save my life? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. However, oddly romantic.

"Why do you care about her so much? She's pathetic" Adam asks this time.

"Shut the fuck up Adam. How'd you get that dislocated leg huh?"  Caleb shouts at Adam.

Adam doesn't reply. I smirk.

"You have until next Friday Caleb- Wait where are my guards?"  Logan says.

This must be when Tommy, Sam and I came in.

"Call in the guards!" Logan yells at what I assume was a living guard.

-End of recording-

I turn to Sam and Tommy who are both looking at me confused.

"What?"

"He is doing this for you" Tommy says.

I raise my eyebrow. "Caleb is giving himself to Woodhound and Storm gang, in order to save my life" I talk out loud. "Whoa, maybe I was a little ignorant to him"

"Why do they want him so bad?" Sam asks.

"We are going to have to find out. Where is Logan. It's time to talk" I smirk and get out of my seat. Reaching across the table I ruffle Finn's hair. "Thank's Finn"

I chuckle as he tries to fix his hair.

"You are in a good mood" Tommy says, as all 3 of us walk down to the cell where Logan is.

"Meh" I shrug. How am I going to protect Caleb from the Woodhound and Storm gang? They obviously really want him? I wonder why...

Both Tommy and Sam stay silent.