Chapter 31

A/N: If you couldn't already tell, this book so far has had major errors. I will fix my mistakes at some point, but for now just ignore them and enjoy reading. Xx (This chapter is action packed peeps)

It has been a week and I have had enough.

Raising my hand, my fist knocks against the hard wooden door.

I wait, shifting from foot to foot. Feeling nervous and embarrassed that I came to Caleb's house.

He has been avoiding me all week, and to be honest I'm really rather puzzled and rattled as to why. At first I thought maybe he was busy, perhaps babysitting his little sister. But as the week drew on, I noticed he was only avoiding me; not Sam. Also his behavior is changing, into what I knew when I first met him. That was when I decided I needed to talk to him. Understand why he is ignoring me... Hence the door knocking.

"Oh hello Ava dear" Jules Peterson answers the door.

"Hello Jules, is Caleb here?" I ask politely.

"Oh no sorry Ava, He went out with his friend Adam"

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. Caleb is hanging out with my bully? He hates Adam.

"Ahh that's okay, I'll see you later Jules" I reply, stepping back from the door.

"Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?" She asks, a smile on her face not noticing my obvious confused and shocked expression.

"No, no it's fine" I say, walking down the pathway back to my car.

"Goodbye Ava" Jules calls politely, I wave over my shoulder.

Sam wasn't kidding when he had said that something changed in Caleb at the Saturday night gala.

Pulling out my phone, I call Sam.

"Ava?" He questions instantly.

"Yes?" I walk to my car and get inside but don't stat the car.

"I found a Storm leader and Woodhound gang members in town" He states.

Surprised I forget about Caleb for now.

"Can they see you?" I ask.

"No, I'm watching them. They just entered an open all day bar"

"Woodhound barely ever cross the bridge. They usually send Storm gang out to take care of stuff as small as Bar work?" I mutter to myself.

"8 brick lane, I'm opposite the bar behind a tree" He directs.

"I'm on my w-" I hang up half way between what I was saying, because I started my car and began driving.

I speed towards the location and arrive quite quickly.

Getting out of my car, I look towards the center trees, and spot Sam motioning me over to him.

"Sam, have they left?" I ask as I reach him.

"No, but I think we should go in" Sam says getting his car keys out.

"I can't go in there looking like a nerd" I state.

Sam leads me to his car, and pops the boot. Inside are 2 suit cases.

I grin at him. Opening the first suit case inside was a change of clothes for me, and two 9 millimeter silver guns. Along with a knife, for quiet kills.

Taking out the clothes, I get in the backseat of Sam's car and get changes. Black skinny jeans, Maroon shirt, and black leather jacket. Unclipping my wig, I free my brown hair as it cascades down my back. Removing my black rimmed glasses, I throw them to the floor.