Chapter 20-Harry

(Oh HAI! I don't know if it's been long-awaited for you guys, but for me, it's been long-awaited...the prom chapter!  Or more correctly, what happens after prom. ;) You all know what I mean; I'm talking smut.  Now I'm no expert on smut, and it's going to be a tad ragged, so I apologize in advance.  Just look for these markings <+> that mark the beginning and end of the smut, so if you're uncomfy with it, you can skip over it. 

Well here you go, all.  Vote, comment, and as always, enjoy!

KTHXBAIIIIIIII!)

"Um..."Harry said as politely as possible.  He had been dragged along by Kadyn to go dress shopping for prom, and he was grimacing at what she was wearing while she grimaced at herself in the three way mirror.  This was option number 6-a buttery yellow ruffly number with a circle skirt, held up by a halter strap that just wasn't working to keep it from sagging on Kadyn's stick-skinny body.

"You know, I thought yellow would be okay, but I look like a lemon meringue pie is eating me alive," Kadyn whined.  "Why can't I ever find a dress that fits me and looks good?" she wailed, kicking the pile of rejects already heaped on the floor.  She ripped off the dress, letting it fall around her ankles and revealing her clothes-black track shorts and a flesh-tone camisole, and her trademark black Chuck Taylor high tops.

Micheal intervened, wrapping his hands around Kadyn's hips.  "Baby, don't worry, we'll find something.  And don't worry, you always look beautiful to me."

She smiled up at him, and Harry could see the relief roll through her.  Louis then spoke up.

"Well Kadyn, here's an idea.  Since standard prom dresses aren't fitting you so well, why don't we hit up a thrift shop?  Things there are usually pre-tailored, so we might be able to find something."

Kadyn turned to Louis, brightening.  "That's a capital idea, Lou-Lou.  We might find something cute there, something different and eye-catching.  Also it would be nice to find something that doesn't gape at the chest in unmentionable ways."  They all grimaced at the way 90% of the dresses that were supposedly Kadyn's size tended to sag around the bust and just land below where they were supposed to.  And any strapless ones...they just fell right off her. 

"Plus I'm trying to find something that'll knock you right out of your shoes," Louis said to Harry, kissing him softly.  Harry could feel his cheeks reddening under the sudden attention, but Louis' words had made Harry feel gooey inside.  As the days passed, Harry could tell that Louis was being extra attentive and affectionate towards Harry.  Harry enjoyed it, but every time Louis eyes or lips landed on him, Harry felt inexplicable want bubbling in his chest.  He had never felt desire before, but he wanted...something with his beautiful, downy-haired, blue-eyed boyfriend.  Something more than what they had, even though part of Harry feared that he would wake up to find that all this-Kadyn, Louis, Michael, Niall, all his friends and everything that they had gone through-had been in his imagination, that none of it had ever happened and/or that these wonderful, unique people that he considered family didn't even exist.  The idea scared him, and although in his heart he knew it was real, he still felt a touch of relief when he woke up to find that everything was where it had been when he fell asleep the night before.  He was especially pleased when he woke up to Louis' sleeping form. 

They all piled into Kadyn's two-door rusty junk pile and started toward the thrift store.  Kadyn had just gotten the car a week ago, and despite it's deplorable appearance, Kadyn-with the help of Luke and Ashton-had managed to fix the engine up.  It ran well, and Harry found himself thinking the car was much like Kadyn herself: very different in appearance, but true and solid at it's core, outward oddities be damned.