Prologue

Look at me.

LOOK at me.

For God's sakes, just LOOK AT ME!  PLEASE!

Harry Styles' thoughts echoed these words as a mantra over and over again for the seventh time that day as he stared at the Louis Tomlinson from behind his locker door.  Louis was unaware, laughing as he gathered his things.  He slammed his door shut, gently cuffed his friends Liam and Zayn on the shoulder, and began to walk off. 

Harry groaned, slamming his locker shut.  Why?  Why him? 

Just then, Louis turned his head to see where the loud slam of metal had come from.  He turned, and looked right at Harry.  Harry stared back, his cheeks coloring. 

But still, Louis was looking at him, and it wasn't just a glance.  Their eyes were locked and everything.  Harry had never thought Louis would actually see him, so he could do nothing but stare at the crystal blue-eyed boy and blush. 

Louis grinned, and winked at the red-cheeked, shy boy with curly dark hair and green eyes before turning and continuing on his way. 

(A/N The updates on this will be slow for a while, it won't be until after the new year that I really kick-start the story, but please, keep your eyes peeled, vote/comment/fan, all that jazz.

Kthxbaaaaiiiii!)