Ashton Imagine -

Warning: this will have some cuss words in them. If you do not like cuss words please don't be offended. I don't like using them, but I felt like it would help support this imagine. So sorry if it offends anyone!

You and Ashton were at a festival. You were about to get on a Ferris wheel when the guy behind you said "daaannnggg white girl got some ass" you felt Ashton's hand tense up because he doesn't like it when people treat his girl like that. You rubbed your thumb in circles around his hand to calm him down. After all it was just a stupid guy. After a while the guy saw how tense Ashton was, so he decided to smack your butt. That's when Ashton snapped. No one disrespected his girl like that. He turned around and punched the guy square in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK" the guy screamed as he fell to the ground. You turned to see the guy clutching his bloody nose. You turn back to Ashton. "Ashton, you didn't have to do that" Ashton turns to make eye contact with you "no one and I mean no one will disrespect my girl. You are the love of my life (Y/N) , and I will let no one hurt you or disrespect you for as long as I live" he says as he slides his hand back into yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's bad!

Happy early Halloween!

Twitter: ashtonbearirwin and jennastoran
(Yes I did change my usernames)
Tumblr link on jennastoran 's bio!!

Love you guys:)