Ashton Imagine -

All I did was upload a chapter asking if I should quit, and I went from 2.6k reads to 4.1k reads. Literally you guys are amazing and have made me happy when I am down. So I decided to write since I have been gone for almost 2 months. I am still deciding if I'm going to quit or not, but here is an imagine :)

Imagine -

It was a cold rainy day. The wind from the outside creeped through cracks in your windows. You pulled your blanket closer, hoping to keep warm. Ashton tightened his grip on your cold body. You guys were cuddling since it was a yucky day. "Shhh (Y/N) it's ok" Ashton says rubbing his thumb on your arm. Your body loosens at the warm of this touch. Ashton began to leave kisses on your cheek, and down your neck. A smile creeped upon your face, as the wind blew in harder. You didn't talk, you both just enjoyed the presence of each other on such an awful day. You watch as Ashton's chest rose, and fell. The way his face looked so calm as he was in a deep sleep. At that moment, you realized, you were in love with Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was kinda bad! I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

Twitter: @ashtonbearirwin (thank you for 2.4k omg)