Luke Imagine -

Yay for saturday updates!!:)

*Your Prov*

He was leaving. My whole world. He was going off to tour with his band. I was at a deep point in my life though, and I needed him. I found out my dad had been abusing my mother, and he won't let her get a divorce. My mom let it slip one day, and she said not to tell anyone. My dad nor Luke know this. I slowly walked with Luke, hand in hand, through the airport. Luke had wondered why I had seemed so depressed lately, but I couldn't tell him.

"(Y/N)? Are you sure you're ok?" He spoke softly to me. I gave him a small nod and continue to walk. Suddenly my phone vibrated saying that I had a text. I pulled it out, it was a text from my mother.

Mom:) : HONEY PLEASE COME YOUR FATHER HAS GONE CRAZY HE MIGHT KILL ME

My first thought was why doesn't she call the police?

But then I remembered that they had no house phones and my moms phone wasn't allowed to call, thanks to my evil dad. I had to go, even if it meant leaving Luke right now. I mean, my mothers life is at risk!!

"Luke I have to go I'm sorry" You said in a worried voice. "Wait babe why?", but it was too late, you were already running towards the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooooo cliff hanger(;

Maybe I'll do a part 2. Idk would you guys like one?

Saturday updates yay!!! Lol

Make sure to enter my contest:)

I added another rule

You almost must be following me on vine

So look back at that chapter if you're entering

Thank you so much for 1.3k omg I'm crying :') ily guys so much you don't even understand. I never thought this book would come this far.

Don't forget to read my new fanfic "Falling for Your Eyes - an Ashton Irwin fanfiction"

HARRY IS 20 IM LITERALLY CRYING MY BABY HAS GROWN UP

Twitter: @ashtonbearirwin

-ily beautiful people have an amazing day! See you next saturday:)