Calum Imagine -

*I'm kinda into doing sad imagines rn ok sorry lol by the way important note at the end*

Imagine -

You recently saw Calum kissing a girl in the park. You sat in your room curled up in a blanket. You didn't know what to do. You let hot tears stream down your face. You never thought that Calum would cheat on you, especially on your anniversary. He also forgot it too. You finally cleared your head and decided to take a break from him. Your shaky hands grab your phone and click on Calum's contact. You take a deep breath and hit call.

"Hey babe whats up?"

"Calum. What day is it today"

"Um November 7th why?"

"When did you ask me out"

"November 7th"

*silence*

"Wait. OH MY GOD (Y/N) I'M SO SORRY!!!"

"Thats not all you did Calum. You kissed a girl in the park. I saw you do it so don't lie."

The line went dead and you heard a click. "Did he just hang up on me?" You whispered to yourself. You began to curl up and cry again. Maybe Calum wasn't your knight and shining armor after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M NOT A CALUM GIRL AND THIS MADE ME TEAR UP

thank you for 1,000 followers on twitter!!

Also thank you to @whimsicalhood on twitter because she sent me a tweet last night and it made my day ily<3

My twitter is @ashtonbearirwin if you didn't know:)

Ok so I decided what I'm going to do about the 1D book. I will write it in January sometime. It will be just like this only for one direction. So if you're a directioner keep an eye out for that.

Thank you guys so much!! Leave any request down below (not name request, but things like sad imagines, drunk imagines, happy imagines, married imagines, ect.)

This was a long note lol. Have an amazing day!!!