Luke Imagine -

Imagine -
"(Y/N) WAKE UP" you hear as (Y/F/N) beats you with her pillow. You turn to see that you're late for your first day of class. "OH MY GOD (Y/F/N) I OWE YOU A STARBUCKS LATER" you yelled as you headed towards the bathroom. Since you were late, no one was in there. You applied little makeup to your face since you dont ever get acne. You threw on a peach dress, a think cream colored cardigan, and some brown combat boots to match the brown belt on your dress. Since you were running late, you just straightened your hair.
Then you grabbed your backpack and ran out the door. While you were running, you ran into a tall, handsome blonde boy. "And where is this beautiful girl running off to?" The boy asked smirking. "My class." You said trying to get by. He grabbed your wrist. "Too bad it's sunday right?" You begin to blush once you saw the mistake you made. "Well Luke" *he coughs* "myself would like to take this beautiful girl out on a date since she has no where to go" his blue eyes sparkled in the sun. You smile and nod your head.

You could never thank (Y/F/N) enough for waking you up on the wrong day, because 3 years later, you married that boy you ran into on a Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it kinda sucked lol

BUT GUYS LUKE ROBERT HEMMING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER TODAY

I STARTED SCREAMING AND CRYING BC HE IS MY 1/4 AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET ONE

BUT YEAH FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BC I FOLLOW BACK AND IM ON A LOT

Twitter: @ashtonbearirwin