Luke Imagine - Dedicated

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Becca because today is our 3 year friendship anniversary:) 6.25.11❤️ ily Becca and I hope you enjoy (I wrote this while listening to Amnesia)

Imagine:

*flashback*

You had just got home to see Luke with tears running down his face. You slowly approach him and touch your hand on his hard back. "Are you ok baby?" You asked softly. "HOW COULD YOU!" Luke scream with tears stained on his face. "AFTER ALL WE HAD, WHY DID YOU GO CHEAT ON ME!" You looked at him. You were too stunned to speak. "Wha-" "GET OUT!" he screams pointing to the door. You got mad at this "FINE, IM LEAVING!"

*present*

Your boyfriend Matt, was taking you to a one direction concert, aka your favorite band. When you get there, you see Luke come on stage. His band was opening for them. They played a couple songs, until they got to Amneisa. The song had been written about you. As Luke sang the song, you can see it meant a lot to him because tears were streaming down his face, just like 2 years ago when he thought you cheated on him. A security guard came up to you and ask you to come back stage, and you obeyed and followed. You found Luke standing there with tears down his face. Unlike 2 years ago, instead of him saying leave, he said "come back please"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter: @ashtonbearirwin

If you want, tweet me what you think of the book! I love talking to you guys☺️ I also follow back! I have 6.8k so I'm kinda close to 10k lol

THANK YOU FOR OVER 11K OMG U GUYS ROCK I HONESTLY THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD ONLY HAVE LIKE 100 READS WOW ILYSM