Update / Ashton Imagine

Hey guys! Before you guys kill me, I would like to explain my absence. Since I was born, my best friend had always been my grandma. She was the only stable thing I had my entire life. I never ever got mad at her or had a fight with her. I loved her, she was everything to me. In July of 2014, she was diagnosed with Breast cancer. She went from being an independent liver to being in the hospital. Everything went downhill from there. In August I started my freshman year of high school (which has had its ups and downs). In September I got my braces off (YAY!!!) but we also found out my grandma didn't have breast cancer, she had Lymphoma. They couldn't treat her since she was 86, so she basically had to suffer until the cancer killed her. That killed me so much. In October, I turned 15 (oh my). In November, I got to spend my last Thanksgiving with my grandma. Then, on December 4th, 2014 at 4:00 am, my grandma lost her fight against cancer. It is still affecting me really badly. She was my best friend, and now she is gone. Christmas was very hard without her, but I'm slowly getting better.

Thank you by the way for 36K READS?!?!?! HOLY COWS!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THAT IS AMAZING AND I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK COULD GET THAT MANY READS!

So to end this update, I will give you a quick Ashton Imagine (I don't know when I'll write again, but I'll try to make it soon)

Also, follow me on Twitter to stay updated in my life (@ashtonbearirwin)

Ashton Imagine:

You rested your head on Ashton's shoulder. Why did your sibling have to get up so early to open presents? After all the gifts were opened, your mom called you into the kitchen for Christmas breakfast. "Come on babe" Ashton whispered in your ear as you struggle to stay awake. You moan and snuggle into his chest. "But I'm very comfy here". You say in a sleepy voice. You feel Ashton's chest vibrate as he laughs at your comment. You can't help but smile because you love his life. "Come on, there may be a present for you" he says winking. You let out a groan. "Only if you carry me to the kitchen" you say smirking. Ashton rolls his eyes, then carries you to your family . After the amazing food, you head back into the living room so you can receive your gift from Ashton. He walks in with a box and gets on one knee in front of the tree. You cover your mouth as your eyes start to water. "Y/F/N, I love you so much. I have loved you since I looked into your beautiful Y/C/E (your color eyes). I want to spend every single day of my life with you. I want to go through everything with you. Will you marry me?" You were speechless. All you could do was nod. Ashton smiles and kisses you passionately, and then slides the beautiful ring onto your finger. You smile and hug Ashton, as you realize your boyfriend of four years, will soon be your husband. This was the best Christmas ever.