The Bright Idea

Suzy's POV

"So why are you guys here attempting to rob the place?" I asked truly curious.

I mean these guys are handsome. And by their choice of expensive clothes. I'm assuming that their wealthy as well. So why would they rob a convenience store?

"You'll never get it out of us! You'll have to kill us first!" Baekhyun said and I smiled.

"Okay"

"Wait what?" he said and I checked the guns chamber. To see that these idiots only had one bullet in the gun. So I thought it would be the perfect time to scare them.

"What are you doing?" Jieun whispered to me as I cocked the gun into shooting mode.

"Just follow my lead" I said and she nodded.

I then pointed the gun at a bag of chips next to the short guy. And shot it, making the bag burst open. And chips fly every where.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

The two nimbwits screamed together.

"Now I'm going to ask you again. Why were you trying to rob us" I say pointing it at Baekhyun.

"Wewerejusttryingtoprepareforthebigheist" Chanyeol said in one breath. And I frowned.

"The big heist?" Jieun said and I looked back at her.

"You understood that?"

"Ne it's true. We were just trying to practice" Baekhyun said.

"What's the big heist?" I asked and they exchange glances with each other.

"You tell her"

"No you tell her. I don't want to tell her."

"No you tell her. She almost shot me into a bag of chips" Baekhyun said.

"Well somebody tell me!" I yell. And the tall guy sighed.

"A bnk rbry" he mumbled so low I couldn't understand.

"A what?"

"A bank robbery! Aishh get your ears cleaned" Baekhyun said and I scoffed.

"Like you have room to talk. You and big ears over here are the one's being held at gunpoint" I say waving the gun around and he gulped.

"Why are you guys trying to rob a bank?" Jieun asked.

"You probably wouldn't believe us if we told you" Chanyeol said.

"I didn't think I would meet two paper bag wearing robbers. But hey, here we are" I say.

"We were just trying to prove it to our members" Baekhyun said. And I chuckled.

"Of what the glee club?"

"No!.........Exo" he said and I stopped laughing abruptly.

Did I just hear him right?

"Did you just say Exo?" I asked and they both nodded their heads. And Jieun and I looked at each other.

"Ppppphhahahahahaha!"

"See I knew you wouldnt believe us" Chanyeol said and I was trying to catch my breath.

Exo is most notorious cartel in Seoul. No one knows what any of them look like. But we just know that they are a group of witty criminals that get away with literally everything.

"What do you expect?"

"We have proof" Baekhyun said and I smirked.

"Enlighten me"