Trust

Baekhyun's POV

Suzy and I sat in front of my laptop while we video chatted with Chanyeol and Jieun from the apartment building they were currently stuck at.

I woke up and walked to take a leak when I say out the bathroom window that Jack Frost visited us last night.

And boy did he over do it.

"So guys what are we going to do. We literally have three days until-"

"I know. I know. We can still come up with something" I said cutting across Jieun.

"Like what?" Suzy said.

It was a long quiet pause while we all tried to think of something. And the one person that broke the silence was the brains of our operation.

"I have an idea! Okay, so in order to execute a successful operation. What is something that you need?" Jieun asked.

"Food?" Chanyeol asked.

"No"

"Weapons?"
Suzy asked and Jieun rolled her eyes.

"No"

"What about-"

"No!" Jieun yelled and I frowned.

"You didn't even hear me out" I said and she sighed.

"Trust me Baekhyun. I knew it couldn't be anything good. It never is"

"Okay so what is it then?" Suzy asked.

"Trust"

"Trust?" We all said in unison.

"Yeah! We didn't even know each other that well when we did the Halloween heist. But now we know a little but not enough about each other"

"What does trust have to do with anything?" I asked.

"If you can't trust the person your risking your life with then what are you doing?" Jieun said having a valid point.

"Okay so how are we supposed to trust each other then?" Suzy asked.

"Let's take this snow disaster to get to know each other better" she said smiling. And I looked to Suzy while she chewed on her lip nervously. Which made me frown.

"Alright I'll let you guys get to it" Chanyeol said while he waved bye. And I did the same before the screen went black.

I then turned my attention back to Suzy.

"Gwenchana?"

"Uh.... yeah? Why do you ask" she said suspiciously.

"You tend to bite your lip when your nervous" I said grinning. And she looked away from me.

"I'm okay"

"Alright. So should you start or should I start first?" I asked and she sighed.

"I think you should start first" Suzy responded turning around and sitting criss cross in front of me.

"Okay. What do you want to know?"

"Uh....how did you get your first job?" Suzy said throwing out a random question.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked and she suddenly became more attentive.

"Yeah. Was it bad?"

"Well.... this is how it went. I walked into a pizza pub restaurant. I didn't have any money at the time but I hoping to con them for a free one. So I walked up to the counter and was waiting to be served when-"