Halloween Heist Part 2

Chanyeol's POV

Just as I was about to walk over to that scum bag Joohyuk. I felt my arm being yanked.

"Chanyeol"

It was Jieun!

I turned around in surprise. And she was smiling up at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked upon seeing me. And I slightly panicked.

I didn't want her to see her boyfriend cheating on her. It was just going to break her pure and innocent heart. She doesn't deserve that. I'll just tell her when the time is right.

If there's ever a right time that is....

"Nothing. I was just coming to find you guys" I said trying to play it cool.

"Okay. Let's go. I think I saw Suzy over there" Jieun said trying to slide past me. And I stepped over, blocking her way.

"Uhhh ani! I think she was over there" I said trying to direct her elsewhere.

And if Jieun was your regular cheerio, it probably would've worked. But unfortunately, she's not.

"Park Chanyeol, are you up to something?" She asked raising her eyebrow. And that's when I noticed that she didn't have that bulky F costume on.

But instead, something much more... form fitting.

"Did you change?" I asked.

"Ne, it was too hot. I thought I would boil" she says and I smirk.

"Well if it means anything, I think you look better without it" I said and Jieun's eyes widened. As her cheeks tinted pink under the party lights.

"Oh...thanks"

She said smiling shyly. And I returned one.

She seemed distracted.

That's is until the smile washed off her face instantly. And she glared at me.

"Yah! Your trying to distract me! Is there something over there?" Jieun asked trying to peak around me. But since my build is broader than hers. She had no luck.

"Aniya! I think I see Suzy" I say pointing behind her.

"Lies. Chanyeol move" She says and I sigh.

"I can't do that"

"Chanyeol!"

"Sorry" I cooed. And she stepped back and smiled smugly.

"Okay suit yourself" she says. And just as I think it's over. I felt ten stubby fingers dig into my stomach. Before I was tickled. And if you didn't know.

That's my ultimate weakness.

AND DAMNIT IT WORKED!

I was too busy laughing. When Jieun slid past me. And froze.

That's when all the previous laughing ceased. And was suddenly replaced with guilt.

"Chanyeol I can't believe this" she mumbles.

"I know Jieun I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out this way" I said and she shook her head.

"When did he learn to dance?" She asked and I frowned.

"What?"

I turned around and saw a huge circle of people surrounding Baekhyun. As he did the worm in his Bacon suit.

"Go Baekhyun!" Jieun cheers and I chuckle nervously.

"Yeah. Go Baekhyun?"

-
Suzy's POV