Avoidance

Jieun's POV

"Hey guys!!" I cheer once Chanyeol and I walk into the room. Only to see Suzy and Baekhyun sitting on the floor.

"Uh....Why are you guys on the floor?" Chanyeol asked. Suzy jumped up faster than Baekhyun. Who was basically sitting on the floor in a daze.
Weird.

"Jieunie!!!! " she yelled running up and attacking me with a hug.

"Suzy! I'm glad your okay"

"I am too. Who would've thought that eating too much food could be deadly? " Chanyeol asked.

"People over 500 pounds" Baekhyun said finally speaking. And walking up to Chanyeol. And gave a 'bro' hug.

Guys are too much sometimes.

"Wah. There's even another bed in here? " I asked looking around. I haven't been able to leave Chanyeols sight since the night at my apartment.

So I haven't been here to visit my best friend. And needless to say, I miss her too much.

Suzy looked at Baekhyun. Before she looked away quickly and cleared her throat.

"Ah ne! They brought it in here so he could have somewhere to sleep" Suzy said gesturing to Baekhyun. But not taking her eyes off of me for a second.
Something weird is going on.

"Really? That's cool I didn't know they could do that. Well what do you know? " Chanyeol said putting his hands on his hips. Completely stunned.

"Thanks Baekhyun for staying with Suzy the whole time. Since I wasn't able to do so" I said giving Baekhyun a smile. While he was already beaming at me.

Come to think of it. He hasn't stopped smiling since we've been here. And although that's quiet normal for Chanyeol. It's a little odd for Baekhyun.

I looked back at Suzy. Who was looking at things in the room. Rubbing her arm continuously.

"Are you guys okay? " I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Ne,why do you ask? " Baekhyun asked before walking over. And sitting on the mattress.

"I don't know. It's something" I said squinting to Suzy. Who finally looked at me.

"Jieun what are you going on about? Nothings wrong" she said sitting across from Baekhyun.

They looked at each other for less than a second. Before Suzy looked away and shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Just then Baekhyun's everlasting smile started to disappear.
But before I could say anything. Chanyeol yelled. Louder than usual.

"Why are you screaming? " I said cuffing my throbbing ears.

"I got it. It's here! " he cheered. While I still looked at him at a loss. Then he explained.

"Ooooh I didn't tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise" he said. And I frowned.

"What to be a surprise?"

"You told me at the dorm that you and Suzy don't have a Christmas tree. And that you always wanted one. So.... I got you one!" He yelled happily. And I gleamed.

"Awww Chanyeol!! Thank you! " I said hugging him.

"Your welcome Jieun. It's already at your door" he said smiling. And my smile faded.

"At the door?" I asked.

"Yeah why? "

"We need to leave now. Knowing the building we live in. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen already" Suzy said gathering her things.

It only took three minutes for us to get out the room and into the car. As Chanyeol speeded over to our apartment.

Maniac.

Baekhyun's POV

We were stopped by the police twice before we successfully made it back to the apartment. And the whole ride was awkward.

Not only the ride but the next few days as well was a little weird. Usually when Suzy and I are around each other. We would insult each other like the world was ending.

And now it's like she's avoiding me.

I sat on my bed, casually looking over at the calendar and seeing that we didn't have that much time until the second heist.

And the four of us haven't even properly talked about it.

I think it's time we do.

I was about to leave the room to find Chanyeol. When he beat me too it and walked into the room.

"Hey Baekhyun. Where were you going?" He asked flopping on my bed.

"To ask you whether you wanted to go see Suzy and Jieun to discuss the thing" I said while making my eyes wider. To let him know what 'thing' I was talking about.

Just in case there's any of my members around. I wouldn't want them to hear.

"Ooh. Yeah we do need to. But their working today" Chanyeol said.

"Okay. Then we just go to the store instead" I said looking for jacket. I was fixing my collar in the mirror. When Chanyeol walked up behind me.

"Baekhyun is there something going on between you and Suzy? " he asked.
"Ani why do you ask? " I asked frowning at him.

"You know you can't lie to me right. To save your life " he added before chuckling. And I sighed.

"I think she's avoiding me. A little more than usual"

"You think? I've noticed too" Chanyeol said.

"After the kiss, w-"

"Wait you guys kissed? When was this!? " Chanyeol asked loudly. And I looked around while shushing him.

"Right before you and Jieun walked in that day at the hospital"

"Waah! Why didn't you tell me? " he asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I didn't want anyone to know"

"But I'm not anyone. I'm Chanyeol, your best friend" He said and I sighed.
"I know"

I walked back to sit on my bed. When Chanyeol joined me.

"Aigoo! I knew you liked her" Chanyeol cooed. And I frowned.

"Don't rub it in. I didn't want to like her. It just happened"

"Well now that you know you do. What's the next move? " Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know. I don't think she feels the same way? " I said putting my head in my hands.

"Why do you think that?"

"Chanyeol..... She's avoding me. That's enough evidence to prove my point" I said and he shook his head.

"And that's where your wrong my beagle resembling friend. Since she's avoiding you. That must mean she feels the same way" Chanyeol said.

"That doesn't make any sense"

"Oh but it does. Look, some people don't know how to handle their emotions. Same thing happened with Jieun and I. She avodided me and later told me she didn't know how to deal with her feelings for me. I'm sure it's a woman thing" He said making a point.

"And if their close friends. That must mean that she could be the same way' I said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Bingo. Just go in and talk to her. Everything will work out" Chanyeol said patting by shoulder.

"Thanks Chany-"

"Will you guys shut up! Why can't I be angry in peace?!" D. O said bursting into the room. With his hand behind his back.

My eyes widened as I looked over to Chanyeol.

"We should leave.....now. I don't want to know what mini Satan has behind his back"

"Same here. Lets get out of here"

Chanyeol whispered before we both sprinted past the angry penguin.