Anti-Chanyeol

Suzy's POV

"There you are Suzy. I've been looking for you everywhere"

"And what do you know. I've been avoiding you everywhere" I say turning to face none other than Jihyun.

The only person I hate more than Baekhyun.

Well.....
It's not like I hate Baekhyun

I just REALLY don't like him.
See the difference? Me neither....

"Why are you always like this to me hmm? I haven't seen you in a few weeks. Didn't you miss me?" He asked and I bursted into laughter.

But when I saw that he wasn't laughing. I realized that this pabo was serious....

"Miss you? Pfft in your dreams" I say hoping that he would just pick up his stinky life enders and walk out of here. But you know what they say.

Life isn't fair.

"All dreams do come true you know" he says leaning his greasy hands on the counter. And I backed up.

"That's a lie. Because if they did. Guess where you would be? In someones barnyard. Far away from me" I say smiling. And he winked.

"They do call me an animal. If you know what I mean"

"Ugkh! Gross!"

"Like your attitude" he says and I stared at him unphased.

"Okay....tell me something I don't know" I say and he sighs.

"Okay"

"Okay" I reply. Turning my back to him. Thinking that it was the end of this unneeded conversation.

"Do you know what starts with a k?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

I do it so much when he's around. I'm afraid they will get stuck in the back of my head one day.

"I have a feeling your going to tell me" I say reluctantly turning back around to face him.

"Kiss. Something me and you should've been doing a long time ago" he says and that's when I actually almost threw up.

Why does he think it's okay to say things like this?

"Play the game with me. You know you want too" he says and I glare daggers at him.

"Okay. The word ugly begins with what??" I ask and his face dropped. And that's when I smiled.

"That's right! It's U!"

"Yah!" He screams and I smirk. Jieun then emerges out from behind the counter.

"Do we have to go through this again?" She asked retrieving the pepper spray she kept in her pocket.

"I was just leaving" he sputtered giving me one of the coldest stares I've received in my lifetime. And although I tried to seem unphased in front of him.

I was actually feeling a little scared.

When he was long gone. And I was done checking through the customers in line. I looked over my shoulder to see Jieun smiling at her phone as she texted.

"Who are you texting?" I asked. And she looked at me with deer eyes.

Suspicious...

"Oh nobody. Just Joohyuk" she says lying right through her teeth. And I gave her one of my signature 'oops try again' stares.

"Really Suzy. I am" she says and I just shrug her off. She's been texting someone a lot lately. And although I she tells me it's Joohyuk. I think she's lying.