The Extrodinares

Author's POV

"That's one of my biggest fears" Chen said to Baekhyun as they sat on the same couch back at the dorm.

"What is?" Chanyeol asked popping into the conversation.

"If I ever woke up as like, a donut.."

"You'd eat yourself wouldn't you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I wouldn't even think twice about it" Chen said and they nodded their heads understanding. Until Kyungsoo walked into the living room.

Tonight was the big Shenum heist.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun lingered around their members. In hope's of tagging along.

But those chances were slim to none.

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and cringed.

"Kyungsoo, you look like hell"

"I know, I just got back" he says and Baekhyun eyes widen in fear.

"Let's go guys. We have to be there by six if we want this to work" Kris said yelling orders. As everyone started to scrabble around. Getting things in order.

Chanbaek stood in the middle of the chaos. Looking at Kris with puppy dog eyes.

"No" he says firmly and Baekhyun sighs.

"Come on hyung! Just let us do something" Baekhyun pleads and Kris tilts his head to the side as if he was thinking.

"Hmmmmm" he started in a promising tone. And Chanyeol had hope glistening in his eyes.

"Make sure you close the door and lock it on our way out" Kris says and just like that. Chanbaeks face fell to the floor.

Kris didn't stay for the after affect of his words. Before he started darting towards the car outside. Leaving the front door to the dorm wide open.

"And to think. He actually left the door open" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol pouted.

"That's because its our 'job' to close it" he says making quotations before slamming the door closed.

"Good job guys!"

They heard a muffled voice say. As they went to the window and saw their members speed off.

"We should be in that car" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"We're going to have our own car. Just wait, once we rob the Shinhan national bank. We'll be legends!" Baekhun said boosting Chanyeols dampened spirit.

"Your right" he said pulling out his phone and texting.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm texting Jieun to let her know we're going to be by the store at seven. They're working today" He says casually. And Baekhyun raises his eyebrow.

"Hmmph. It looks like you two are getting close" he cooes. And Chanyeol glares.

"She has a boyfriend. Don't think like that" he says and his best friend sensed the frustration.

It's true that they were getting closer over the last few days. Jieun has even came out of her killer shyness. Due to Chanyeol's humor and witty comments.

But in the midst of blooming friendship. Jieun told Chanyeol about her on again and off again boyfriend. And unfortunately...

They were on again.

"Okay...whatever you say Pinocchio. Your nose should be poking me by now" Baekhyun says and Chanyeol chuckles.

"Whatever Baek. Let's just go" he says and with that they left their dorm.