Left Out

Chanyeol's POV

I sit in my bedroom smiling for no reason. Or maybe there is a reason...

Either way I'm happy.

I can't seem to get that beautiful girl from the convenience store out of my head. She seems quiet and out spoken. But yet mysterious, and I'm dying to know more about her.

"Fine! But don't come to me when you want another bubble tea and don't have the money for it!"

I heard Baekhyun say before he bursted into the room. And slammed the door shut.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked wiping the smile off of my face.

"You won't believe this" Baekhyun said ruffling his hair. And I just sat confused.

"Won't believe what?"

"They cut us out of the operation! When they go to club Shenum to raid the place. We won't be there!" He says infuriated. And I became angry myself.

They always do this too us. It's either give them the easy job or no job at all.

And I'm sick of it.

"They didn't include us again!" I say and Baekhyun sat next me in a huff.

"This makes me want to rob the bank more than ever. I can't wait to rub it in their faces" Baekhyun said and that's when my thoughts from earlier resurfaced.

It's been two days since the last time we saw those girls from the store. If we wait one more day, I might be jail bait.

"We should go to the convenience store" I say and Baekhyun whipped his head in my direction.

"For what? I bought you a bag of popcorn yesterday" he says and I sighed.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about. Let's go and compromise a plan with those girls" I say.

"Suzy and Jieun?"

"Ne. See you even remembered their names" I say smiling and he scowled.

"Your serious about working with them?" He asked.

"What do mean? That was the plan right?" I say and he gets up laughing. When I don't see what's funny.

Wow my bestfriends a weird guy.

"Oh Chanyeol. Your so gullible. They could work with us, get the money and then call the cops anyway" Baekhyun said and I realized that he had a point.

"That's true. But if they really wanted to call the cops. They would have already done it. I mean, we basically told them we were in a crime committing gang" I say and Baekhyun puts his finger on his chin.

"Hmmm.... makes sense"

"Thank yo-"

"But! I don't want to. Not after the way that Suzy girl embarrassed me and my manhood. She even called me bacon. And you know that's crossing the line!!!" Baekhyun yells. And I roll my eyes.

When will he get over the whole bacon thing?

The world may never know...

Before I could say something. The door opens. And our leader comes walking through the door.

"Uh can I speak with you guys for a minute" he says closing the door. And Baekhyun scoffed. Sitting down

"This should be good"

"So you guys know that you will not be joining us for the Shenum heist" he says and Baekhyun replys faster than I could.

"We heard Sehun's filthy words! Yehet that you punk!" He yells and we hear footsteps walk away from the door.