Invitation

Author's POV

"Care to explain?" Kris asked looking between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

The two were basically in a daze, trying to figure out what to say when Suzy spoke up for the both of them.

"I asked them to come to club Jizoo so they could be my wingmen"

Kris darted his eyes too her. Before he smirked.

"Well aren't you the sleeping beauty from social media?" He asked.

"Ugkh. I don't want to talk about it" Suzy replied in distaste. And Kyungsoo smiled.

"So it is true? You really hate Baekhyun's guts"

"Hate them? Pshh what an understatement. I don't know why the slim jim even came along" She says making Kyungsoo tear up.

And Baekhyun stared at the two in disbelief.

"I think I've made a new friend" Kyungsoo said. And Suzy smiled.

"Same here"

"Well before we can get into their sesame street episode. I want to know why you guys are here" Baekhyun asked thinking it was more to it.

"After we saw the epic picture. We thought we would visit. To see if the trending topic himself would be here" Sehun said sarcastically.

"That still doesn't explain why you fought and exposed yourself. You know who we are and what we do! What were you thinking!?" Suho scolded. And Baekhyun dropped his head.

"I wasn't" he mumbled

"And that's the problem........ And you two wonder why you never can join us on our outings" Kris scoffed.

Jieun watched on in sorrow. As she started to feel bad for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
They seem like the black sheep amongst the group. And she needed to at least say something to defend them.

"He attacked a pervet who got out of hand. Why is he the bad guy?" Jieun asked finally speaking up.

Exo turned their heads to the girl that Chanyeol was slightly blocking. Before he moved away to reveal Jieun in all her glory.

"And who might this gorgeous young lady be?" Kai asked approaching her.

"Jieun. My best friend" Suzy said.

"Well Jieun. I'm Kai, nice to meet you" he said offering his hand. Jieun shyly reached hers out to greet him. When he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Jieun turned the shade of an ripened tomatoe. While she blushed uncontrollably.

Chanyeol's heart twinched in jealousy after watching them.

Knowing Kai is the player type. He didn't want them to be as close as they were now.

"She has a boyfriend" he said.

"And I hate socks" Kai said making Chanyeol frown.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I thought we were both talking about things I don't care about" Kai said making Chanyeol's eyes widen.

Kai then looked at Kris.

"Kris hyung. Don't you think it would be a good idea to invite them to the Halloween party we're having tomorrow?"

"Halloween party?" Suzy said.

"Ne. Your right Kai, would you two like to join us tomorrow night? We would love for you guys to come" Kris said breaking his icey mood. And giving Jieun and Suzy a warmer one.