No Hard Feelings

Chanyeol's POV

I walk back into the room. Waiting patiently for Jieun to speak. As she was fiddling with her fingers. Making this adorable facial expression.

I really need to stop thinking like this.

She has someone else.

.........Exactly.

She has someone else. Who am I to ask her if she's avoiding me or not. For all I know, her boyfriend could've told her to stay away from me.

And I'm forced to be okay with that.

I looked back at Jieun. And she was nodding her head like she figured something out. But just as she was about to say something. I cut her off.

"Jieun. You don't have to explain anything to me. It's okay...really. You've probably been busy" I say forcing a smile onto my face.

But she still looked at me uneasily.

She's onto me....

Think of something Chanyeol!

"Anyway. The tissue situation we talked about last time. Was a complete FAIL" I say changing the subject.

"So there I was, walking into the market. Looking around before I grabbed one tissue out of the box carefully. And do you know what happened?" I asked.

"You got tackled by three off duty mall cops. And was sat in a room full of old men and woman. As they scorned you about the dangers of stealing..... Like last time?" Jieun said and I shook my head.

"Ani. This time I was approached by an ahjumma. And she just took it from me and blew her nose with it. Saying 'that's what you get you dirt bag' before she handed me the snot filled rag"
I said cringing at the memory.

And to think, people get so rilled up over one stolen tissue.

While Exo is robbing the town blind.

"Are you serious?" Jieun asked with wide eyes. And I nodded.

She then bursted into laughter. And I couldn't help but smile myself. It brought me joy to see her smile.

"Waaah. Your a brave guy" she said wiping the corner of her eye. And I shrugged.

"What can I say? They don't call me the Dangerous Channie for nothing"

"Nobody calls you that!" Baekhyun yelled from the other room. And Jieun giggled.

"We should probably go back out there. Do you need help standing?" I asked approaching her. But she held out her hand to stop me.

"Aniya. I can handle it" he says and I just nod.

But before I could walk away. She grabbed my sleeve. Causing me to look at her with curiosity.

"Thanks"

"Oh don't mention it. Bookshelves have a mind of their own these days" I say grinning. And she shook her head.

"Not that. Thanks for being my friend. Even when I haven't been such a good one to you" she says sadly.

And I was surprised. I thought if I didn't talk about her ignoring me. We would move on. With me regretting it later on. But instead, she apologized.

Reverse psychology really works! It looks like I have woman all figured out now.

"Hey. Even though I don't know the reason. I'm sure it was a good one. No hard feelings" I say and she avoided my eyes.

"Right"