The Picture

Suzy's POV

"AHHHHHH! DELETE THAT!" I scream to a laughing Jieun. Did she think this was funny?

"Waeyo? I like it. You guys look cute"

"Cute my butt! Delete it now Jieun!" I say but she just shakes her head. Before smiling at the screen.

"I should post this" she says and at that point. My spider senses started to tingle. And I launched on her.

With it being bright and early. I still had to make it to school. And I would be on time if it wasn't for Jieun.

What the crap was I thinking? Sleeping back there with...him? Ugkh! I cringe at the thought of it all.

"Give me the phone!" I yell covering her eyes. And she stumbled all over the place. Until we finally tumbled to the ground. Wrestling for the device.

"Suzy-ah! I won't post it!" She says but I know she's lying. I just know she is.

"Liar!"

It was a couple of pushes and shoves later. Before I finally grabbed the phone. And ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Suzy!" Jieun screams from the other side. While my frantic hands went to her gallery. And found the picture. But before I could press the delete button. My eyes drifted to the picture. And actually scanned it.

Well what do you know? We actually don't loo-

BAE SUZY WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?

THIS IS BYUN BAEKHYUN. THE SAME GUY WHO THINKS ITS OKAY TO LOOK LIKE A RETIRED HAMSTER.

DELETE IT.

So without further contemplation. I pressed the delete button. And in a matter of seconds. The picture disappeared.

I sighed a sweet breath of relief. Opening the bathroom door. To see Jieun glaring at me.

"You didn't.."

"Oh but I did. The next time you want to take a picture of me with a circus animal. Make sure we're at the circus" I say handing her the phone back and walking off.

I then walked into my room and retrieved my things for class. Before slinging my bag over my shoulder. Finally ready to go.

"Suzy..."

"What now Jieun?" I asked seeing her walk into my room slowly. With her eyes widened.

"Your not going to believe this" she says and I frown.

"What?"

"You know how you were worried about me posting earlier" she says and I smirk.

"Yeah I remember your failed attempt" I say and Jieun starts to laugh.

"Well it looks like you have another person to worry about" she says. And I stopped breathing.

Oh No...

"Please tell me your joking..."

"Oh but I'm not" she says in the same tone I used earlier. Before turning her phone to me. And there the horrendous picture was.

On Chanyeol's social media account.

"CHANYEOL!!!!"

-
Baekhyun's POV

"CHANYEOL!!!!" I yell chasing that pencil stick around the dorm. Even though it was too late.

The damage was already done.