I'm Out

Suzy's POV

"GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Please it was a mistake. It won't happen again!" Chanyeol said basically begging the arcade owner if he could go in.

"You almost burned my building down. Your banned for the rest of your life!" The man yelled as he slammed the door in our faces.

"Way to go Yoda. Now what?" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol sighed.

"I don't know. I guess I'll find another place" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Why is it so hard for him to just tell me what's going on between him and Jieun?

"Cut the crap and just tell me what's going on you two" I said impatiently as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Jieun and him exchanged glances.

"Well....."

"JOIN THE CONTEST! JOIN THE CONTEST!"

Said this loud pedestrian as he handed the four of us flyers.

"A pie eating contest? What sort of weirdo would do such a thing?" Baekhyun asked. And Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"The winner receives four free tickets to Shinhan's new years festival!"

"I guess I'm that weirdo"Baekhyun added looking at his paper.

"Did you just say the Shinhan's new years festival?" Jieun asked before her eyes roamed over her own flyer. And Chanyeol nodded in glee.

"Isn't that where we were planning to do the big heist?" I asked and Jieun smiled.

"We need those tickets!"

"Seriously? You would rather eat a whole pie in under ten minutes just for the tickets? I mean how much could they possibly cost?" I asked and Jieun leaned over. Only to whisper an unbelievable amount of money in my ear.

"Never mind.....we need those tickets"

"Who's going to enter the contest though?" Baekhyun asked. And Chanyeol pointed.

"Why not you?"

"Me?" Baekhyun said and he nodded.

"Your the only guy I know who eats at the speed of lightning. We'll win for sure" he said and I snorted.

"Pleeeeease. If you put beagle brain in there. We won't win. I'll enter" I said and Baekhyun scoffed.

"And what makes you think your any better. You have the stomach capacity of a lizard. Why would you do it?"he  said back and that's when I  approached him.

"Is that a challenge I'm hearing bacon?" I asked putting my hand around my ear.

"Ooh looks like some bodies got their ears cleaned" Baekhyun cooed making me want to punch him in his face.

"Look how about both of you go and  enter the contest. And then we can  see who comes out the winner. That way we have a better chance of  winning" Channel suggested.

Baehyun and I stared at each other for a little longer before reluctantly agreeing to both enter contest"

"Fine"

We both said in unison.

_________________

Time passed and before I knew it. Baekhyun and I were sitting next to each other at the competition table.

Along with this short guy with the longest beard I've ever seen.

"Are you sure your ready for this? Feel free to back out if you don't think you can handle the presence of a true winner" Baekhyun said being full of himself.