Big Mistake Part 1

You are Justin's girlfriend.  You two have been dating for 4 months now. Tomorrow will make 5 months. You and Justin are out celebrating tonight at the hottest club in the city. It is almost 12AM and you are feeling a little drunk and woozy. Justin however is still partying and running around the place. You wonder where his shoes have went and his shirt.  You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder making him jump alittle. He turns around to face you. He smells like alcohol.

"What is it baby?" Justin asks you.
"I told you not to go too crazy," you say to him.  "And you let me get out of hand too."
"What do you mean. I am perfectly fine. And you look fine too."
"Fine?" you ask. "Justin, you're wasted, and so am I. I just want to go home now. I think you should come too."
"No," he says. He pulls his car keys out of his pocket. "You can drive home. Take my car. You are not as drunk as me. You still have your control. I will get a ride."
You take the keys feeling worried. You know you can control yourself but you don't want to leave Justin.
"Babe it's almost 12. Almost 5 months. I know we were going to stay here until at least 12, maybe until 4, but I am feeling a little sick and I don't want to leave you."
Justin pulls you close and hugs you. He then tells you it will be okay and he will find a way home, so after you have tried, you take Justin's car and drive home.. You get there perfectly safe.  You take a nice shower and dress into sweatpants and a Calvin Klein sports bra.  You lay on the couch downstairs by the front door. 5 minutes later, the clock strikes 12. You send Justin a long, meaningful text message. Half an hour passes and no responce.  You soon doze off into sleep on the couch around 3 in the morning with still no sign of Justin.